Some framed geekyness for the walls.

bagsta69

Got some of my collectables and put em into frames for the walls of mission control. Issue 1 and 2 of DC comic Superman from 1987 ( I bet some of you were not even born ). Plus some various artwork etc from my fave Call of Duty games, and Oh yes the R1 early adopter edition box lid even got a look in :)

post-788-0-91079300-1434815483_thumb.jpg

It's nerdylicious!!!!

Got some of my collectables and put em into frames for the walls of mission control. Issue 1 and 2 of DC comic Superman from 1987 ( I bet some of you were not even born ). Plus some various artwork etc from my fave Call of Duty games, and Oh yes the R1 early adopter edition box lid even got a look in :)

attachicon.gifframes.jpg

It's nerdylicious!!!!

I was definitely alive. That's the year I saw the best concert I've ever seen.

post-881-0-68253200-1434816535_thumb.jpg

You hit me up with this one. I have been loving comic books for years. This whole think is bigg part of my childchood i felt in love with it so much. That i started to draw my own comic books years in school my note books were filled with drawings etc. I use to draw nad draw creating my own hero's and universes nice times

Nice, I used to draw a lot of my own stuff to, and collect loads of comics, just gave away a few collections and first editions to a friends son who is comic mad so he can start his own collection.

I havn't drawn anything for years but it is something I am looking at getting back into. I used to do a lot of female fantasy figures in black ink, Now I am virtually retired I may well take it up again :)

Sounds like a good plan. Out of curiosity what sort of style your draqinds were going as my fav and only one were Stan Lee

I used to just doodle stuff then picked up a book called "drawing comics the Marvel way" so I am guessing that answers your question lol.

I used to just doodle stuff then picked up a book called "drawing comics the Marvel way" so I am guessing that answers your question lol.

its that a real name of that book or is this just a made up name? And was it realy usefull or just not maybe some time in a future will get one of thise

its that a real name of that book or is this just a made up name? And was it realy usefull or just not maybe some time in a future will get one of thise

If I remember correctly it had some really good information in it and tips and tricks

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-How-To-Draw-Comics-The-Marvel-Way-by-John-Buscema-BOOK-Hardback-Free-P-H-/201297759529?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ede480d29

Archived