Got ghe xr500. But i dont get how qos works exactly. I thought when i set only when high priority is detected the bandwidth goes to the 70% i set and when my console is off the sliders automatically go to 100% to achieve my full speeds.

Got ghe xr500. But i dont get how qos works exactly. I thought when i set only when high priority is detected the bandwidth goes to the 70% i set and when my console is off the sliders automatically go to 100% to achieve my full speeds.

The sliders won’t visually change from 70% to 100% when your console is off but you will get your full speed.

The sliders won’t visually change from 70% to 100% when your console is off but you will get your full speed.

I also believed that this is the case, but my speeds stay on 70%

• Administrators

pollution is correct in both cases. Sliders won't visually change but it will go back to 100%. If the High Priority LED is lit up under Traffic Prioritization then QoS will still be active, once it disappears then you'll go back to 100% speeds.

the led is off, but my speeds are still like on 70%

Is the red light for indicating high priority traffic detected off when you test your speed? What device are you using to test the speed?

my laptop and phone

ok i changed it to always, then back to only when high traffic and now it works :huh: