Gears

BENORMOUS

Anybody download the gears of war beta?played it all last night its so refreshing to put cod down and play a game that for me was the best,takes me back to the days when I had nothing but fun on my xbox and didn't get stressed and the visual on it is unbeleivable looks awesome.

Well good for you i have never had a xbox therfore have never played gears though i have seen so much game play from it my frends have spend aolid hours talking about this game and even the last one in a franchise was made by polish studio that belogns to epic gaming

Not played the beta as I'm on PS, but this will be the game to get me back on Xbox.  One of the best games in the history of the world, ever!

(Not counting Judgement Day - that was a shocker.) 

What are the conditions to get in the beta Ben, pre-order a game, invite only or something else?  I may buy a One this weekend to play it.

• Administrators

Yeah I played about 5 games last night! I am just as shockingly bad as I used to be unfortunately but maybe I can rectify that :) 

Dirty Dog, the gears website has a great beta FAQ that tells you everything you need to know - https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/ultimate-edition/beta/faq

All over it Ben. CoD is dead to me once this comes out :)

He'll yeah we gotta team up sometime Buds

I too played about 5 games last night then had to sleep but tonight will be a marathon,my first game was tdm on canals and as allways rushed for the sniper and took the guy out across the map picking up his,that headshot noise is like a drug to me haha

Yeah I played about 5 games last night! I am just as shockingly bad as I used to be unfortunately but maybe I can rectify that :)

Dirty Dog, the gears website has a great beta FAQ that tells you everything you need to know - https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/ultimate-edition/beta/faq

Awesome!  Thanks Fraser, I've registered  :)  Gotta hope the missus lets me get an Xbox now lol..

• You must have an Xbox Live Gold membership in good standing.

Yikes!  Last time I checked I was 93% avoided on 360  :unsure:

Couldn't find an end date for the beta.  Any ideas?

• Administrators

Awesome!  Thanks Fraser, I've registered   :)  Gotta hope the missus lets me get an Xbox now lol..

• You must have an Xbox Live Gold membership in good standing.

Yikes!  Last time I checked I was 93% avoided on 360  :unsure:

Couldn't find an end date for the beta.  Any ideas?

Haha just tell her you need to curb stomp people, she'll understand :P 

Lol oh dear, how did you manage that?! 

Yeah it ends on Tuesday, June 23rd @ 11am PST

Haha just tell her you need to curb stomp people, she'll understand :P

Lol oh dear, how did you manage that?! 

Yeah it ends on Tuesday, June 23rd @ 11am PST

Argh.. That's only a few days left.  I can't justify the money for 5-6 days of beta I'm not even in yet. I'd be instagibbed by the good lady   :(

i dunno about the 93%. Only thing i can think of, there's a lot of bad sports playing CoD?

Thanks Fraser Ive signed up , You get a rep like that on 360 by being a good player , people get but hurt.

Yeah, what Z said..

I am definitely getting a One for the release of this game. 

How can anyone not enjoy this!   :)

J6Q9Y6l.gif

• Administrators

Yeah thats true, not much point, especially because its a beta it'll have issues as well. A lot of people including myself had an issue that would say you don't have access to play the game. Whilst this was resolved fairly easily I'm sure theres lots of little things like that but definitely get one for when its released. Can anyone say Duma Gears Tournament? :P

Archived