Am I supposed to select a profile BEFORE I turn my PS4 on?

No I switch things around while playing all the time, there are a few settings that may take a short time to change for anti cheat counters though. One thing you may want to work out before turning on your system is any nat type settings to get an open nat.

I think as long as you reboot the game you want to use the geofilter for, it doesn't matter. If the game is open, even if you reboot the R1, I don't think certain changes will take place because I've deleted port forwarding rules before, not enabled UPnP, lost connection after rebooting the router, reconnected to online services and the game would still report an open NAT when that wouldn't be possible lol. Because changing a profile would affect the distance/ping assist rules on your filter, you should close your game first and do what I like to do to be on the safe side - go to your PS4 connection settings and just untick and retick the connect to the internet box. I've found geofilter settings seem to kick in faster whenever I've done that. Otherwise I'll see dots wherever I had my filter radius before the change for two minutes if I try to find another game.

Turning the filter on/off or changing sliders seem to work instantly though.

• Administrators

As the others have said, it doesn't really matter at all. Just make sure you wait ~2minutes or for the Geo-Filter to clear before searching for a game again if you changed any Geo-Filter settings otherwise you still may get a game allowed from previous settings.

whats the difference between cod and cod ultimate ?????

im playing about as im just instantly dying in most games ill get 1 game in 20 were i can get near 20 kills , how ppl get 40 plus kills in tdm is beyond me i norm get around 14.

• Netduma Staff

whats the difference between cod and cod ultimate ?????

im playing about as im just instantly dying in most games ill get 1 game in 20 were i can get near 20 kills , how ppl get 40 plus kills in tdm is beyond me i norm get around 14.

The difference is that CoD Ultimate relies entirely on Ping Assist, finding games from around the world based solely on that.

The folks who get over 40 kills also spend their entire lives (and budget) getting the best local connection as well with the best line. They also could be pro gamers etc and spend all their time training for it. Most likely, they just got lucky!