I do not get it... ww2

It's definitely the dedicated servers and their comp, this last weekend proved it for me. I had only local connection with 10-40ms p2p hosted games all weekend and never had peak time issues or any other problems for the first time since mw2. Now that the dedis are back up the game is almost unplayable, 80ms jittery ping and most players are over 1k mi away or farther with average pings of 100ms +.  

yep p2p was way  better for me. i truely believe the lower the ping the more the compensation factor screws you over im not touching this game anymore. cod has frustrated me to the max for the past 3 yrs. im sick of looking like a dumbass in the killcam not shooting or my bullets barely causing damage to the other player 

It's definitely the dedicated servers and their comp, this last weekend proved it for me. I had only local connection with 10-40ms p2p hosted games all weekend and never had peak time issues or any other problems for the first time since mw2. Now that the dedis are back up the game is almost unplayable, 80ms jittery ping and most players are over 1k mi away or farther with average pings of 100ms +.  

yeah me too

Game plays way better for me on p2p, when I connect to florida dedicated server, I ping low 10's and get ass handed, tons of lag and spikes, I think the lower the ping the more lag compensation you might receive.

i thinks dedicater service ate only good for pople like next to it

Lol this game is just ridiculous. I live in Florida and before they turned the dedis back. My play style was being rewarded. Now im just doing completely bad in every game. Most people going even. I believe this game has sbmm since every game is a sweat fest.