Facing FIFA 18 Delay on FUT champion

I'm facing delay when I play in FIFA 18 FUT champions, I tried many solutions that mentioned here, but with these settings I can't find any opponent 

My nat is open, and I play on XBOX ONE console. so please list me all solutions for this problem 

Hi,

Where do you live? I’ve not played FIFA for a couple of years but from what I’ve heard there are not too many servers for FIFA 18 which can make it difficult to find a game with the geo-filter enabled, depending on your location. If you could tell us your location and geo-filter range it would help.

If you disable the geo-filter where are the locations of the servers you connect to?

It may be that you can’t use the geo-filter for FIFA but you can set your Congestion Control sliders to 70% each and put your console Hyperlane, this will ensure you don’t get any lag from local congestion

Not sure where the closest servers are to you, may be Ireland and West Coast USA. As above disable Geo-filter, where do you get connected to?

I don't Know which server is near to me. how can I check it

As Fraser said, disable the geo-filter then search for a match. The server you connect to will be a large circle on the geo-filter map.

• Administrators

Try putting location in the ocean, strict on and putting ping assist to around 70 to start with. Don't know if you'll get a game or not, may have to keep increasing it until you find the lowest ping possible for the game

Hi,

I've tried your suggestion, but it hasn't work. I still suffer a delay on FUT champions. For seasons, it works perfectly. any other suggestions?

If everything works fine in seasons but not in champions it would suggest there is some issue with champions itself. Maybe it has a very low player base. I’ve only ever played seasons when I used to play Fifa so I know nothing about how champions works.

whey Netduma doesn't connect me to UAE server?

I asked EA support and they confirmed that there is a FUT champion server in UAE 

You said earlier that you connect to a server in Ireland when you search with the geo-filter disabled and you connect to a UAE server on seasons just not on champion. This isn’t a problem with the Netduma.

Perhaps it could just be a case of the UAE champion server being overloaded when you search for a match.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm new member but noticed this when searching FIFA 18, FUT champs uses dedicated servers and seasons is P2P so the connection will be vastly different. With the filter off id see which servers I get connected too and note the good ones and bad ones then try to force the good ones. If you get no good ones then most likely there isn't any near you so not a lot you can do.

• Netduma Staff

Hi I'm new member but noticed this when searching FIFA 18, FUT champs uses dedicated servers and seasons is P2P so the connection will be vastly different. With the filter off id see which servers I get connected too and note the good ones and bad ones then try to force the good ones. If you get no good ones then most likely there isn't any near you so not a lot you can do.

Hi, welcome to the forum! That's great advice - Fifa doesn't have a great amount of dedicated servers, but you should be able to force the game to connect to them using the Geo-filter. How does the game play for you?