suddenly getting booted from destiny

RILLA au

ever since their server maintenance this week i have been getting removed from fire teams. I'm using the 30,28, 28 settings as mentioned by Fraser

Hi mate,

those numbers have changed: 35, 33, 28.

It takes 4 hours to work.

Please use the above and let us know how you get on

Yeah I have been using the updated cloud numbers but still getting kicked.  Right now I disable the geo filter while playing Destiny and have no issues.  Ever since I changed the cloud settings from 30 28 28 to the new values I have experienced connection issues.  I even tried 30/28/28 again with no luck.  Why is Destiny so difficult to get the cloud to work correctly?  Isn't the Cloud just black listing servers?  What if I were to use Auto and cleeding edge again?  What would that change with Destiny?  I feel like the US vs Europe cloud settings are messing up the US users???

IDK, let me know what you think! thanks!

Please use the above and let us know how you get on

still getting booted and unable to join parties now. i have 4 xbox ones so i have to use upnp, i have hard rebooted the xbox to announce ports to the router. any ideas?

• Netduma Staff

still getting booted and unable to join parties now. i have 4 xbox ones so i have to use upnp, i have hard rebooted the xbox to announce ports to the router. any ideas?

What NAT type are you getting on your Xbox Ones? Do you see any padlocks on the Geo-filter map on Destiny when you get kicked?

Hi mate,

those numbers have changed: 35, 33, 28.

It takes 4 hours to work.

I apologise Chive - turns out 35, 32, 28 were the correct cloud numbers after all. Fraser got ahead of himself! Haha.

What NAT type are you getting on your Xbox Ones? Do you see any padlocks on the Geo-filter map on Destiny when you get kicked?

I apologise Chive - turns out 35, 32, 28 were the correct cloud numbers after all. Fraser got ahead of himself! Haha.

all xboxes have open NAT and no padlocks

• Netduma Staff

all xboxes have open NAT and no padlocks

Do you see any caution triangles? You should definitely see triangles should you not be getting padlocks. If you do, please provide us with the ID's of those :)

Do you see any caution triangles? You should definitely see triangles should you not be getting padlocks. If you do, please provide us with the ID's of those :)

no triangles either. i only have one red server icon in New York USA (outside the geofilter (which is switched off)) I have tested with the geofilter on and this server seems to be related to xbox live party chat.

also having issues with friends list and online status (appearing offline for some reason)

Im starting to get frustrated with this and considering removing the netduma just so i can play games.

During last weeks iron banner there was a couple of times the singapore amazon padlock showed up and booted from the tower and from in game. Can have all of AU/NZ in the geofilter, but when singapore shows up, it's usually instant kicked. Maybe one of those are to blame?

30342bf6d1cf454a (had to add this to allow list)

(this is different id/ip than the last singapore padlock from a couple of weeks ago)

"ip_prefix": "52.74.0.0/16",
"region": "ap-southeast-1",
"service": "AMAZON" (or EC2)

• Netduma Staff

no triangles either. i only have one red server icon in New York USA (outside the geofilter (which is switched off)) I have tested with the geofilter on and this server seems to be related to xbox live party chat.

also having issues with friends list and online status (appearing offline for some reason)

Im starting to get frustrated with this and considering removing the netduma just so i can play games.

We're going to run a new cloud version soon, though it is odd that you aren't receiving any triangles or padlocks and still getting kicked. Make sure you add your friends to the allow list. If it's easier play with the Geo-filter disabled for now until we update the cloud - you'll still benefit from the congestion control features.

As far as I am aware, connection problems have cropped up for every Destiny player very recently due to an update, and is down for maintenance.

During last weeks iron banner there was a couple of times the singapore amazon padlock showed up and booted from the tower and from in game. Can have all of AU/NZ in the geofilter, but when singapore shows up, it's usually instant kicked. Maybe one of those are to blame?

30342bf6d1cf454a (had to add this to allow list)

(this is different id/ip than the last singapore padlock from a couple of weeks ago)

"ip_prefix": "52.74.0.0/16",

"region": "ap-southeast-1",

"service": "AMAZON" (or EC2)

Thank you for providing the ID of this server, we'll be adding more servers to our cloud system soon :)

We're going to run a new cloud version soon, though it is odd that you aren't receiving any triangles or padlocks and still getting kicked. Make sure you add your friends to the allow list. If it's easier play with the Geo-filter disabled for now until we update the cloud - you'll still benefit from the congestion control features.

As far as I am aware, connection problems have cropped up for every Destiny player very recently due to an update, and is down for maintenance.

Thank you for providing the ID of this server, we'll be adding more servers to our cloud system soon :)

I have been playing with the geofilter off and am still getting kicked.

i'll try for 1 on 1 this week.

another thing i noticed was that the teredo server in japan is not whitelisted. seems a few servers are missing from your whitelist. i manually added them with 100% into the geofilter. i can force myself to get an empty tower and reef if i place my home location in the indian ocean.

still haven't solved the booting issue though. i have cleared the cache on my xbox, and am currently on hold to my ISP - there are some errors in my cable modem logs i want them to sort out regarding DHCP

• Netduma Staff

i'll try for 1 on 1 this week.

another thing i noticed was that the teredo server in japan is not whitelisted. seems a few servers are missing from your whitelist. i manually added them with 100% into the geofilter. i can force myself to get an empty tower and reef if i place my home location in the indian ocean.

still haven't solved the booting issue though. i have cleared the cache on my xbox, and am currently on hold to my ISP - there are some errors in my cable modem logs i want them to sort out regarding DHCP

Alright Rilla cheers for letting us know. I believe Destiny hugely changed their servers in time for Destiny 2; I've not seen this many people having issues with Destiny since the game launched, it's been pretty stable up until that update. Hopefully Fraser will be able to find out something through a 1 on 1 and make your experience better.

Let us know how you find it after we give the 1 on 1 man, thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...