Youtuber "VampireMachine"

SKiTzOxMAC

People have mixed opinions on this.

Personally I'm in the it makes little difference camp having tried both. Though I'll caveat by saying my hit detection is normally good anyway.

One thing is for sure though, once netdumas latest firmware goes up, sales of TP-Link to gamers will take a serious hit. People buy those due to the granular bandwidth control and these YouTube vids. If netduma does that as well, then goodbye need for two routers (unless someone wants ac wifi).

"data over flow" , wow just wow , what because i have 17mb upload i am send to much data all the time bull**** right there guys , turned it off after that statement , thats just lol.

I send the same amount of data that someone with a 1mb upload does, there is so much misinformation out there.

"data over flow" , wow just wow , what because i have 17mb upload i am send to much data all the time bull**** right there guys , turned it off after that statement , thats just lol.

I send the same amount of data that someone with a 1mb upload does, there is so much misinformation out there.

Lol, it's amazing how much crap is spouted and then disseminated.

My preferred fix for lag comp is to eat some magic beans

• Administrators

I'm going to post a quite try video & blog on what lag is and what causes it.

Also the next update as Buds says will let you control your network in a much finer way. So please don't buy another router purely for that reason as you'll have an update soon that can do more. 

For legal reasons I'm NOT saying don't buy from that company I'm just saying if you already have an R1 & are planning on buying it purely for the finer bandwidth control then you might as well wait a few weeks and have much finer control.

Lol, it's amazing how much crap is spouted and then disseminated.

My preferred fix for lag comp is to eat some magic beans

I thought you said you read the dictionary backwards while connecting? That worked for me.

I'm going to post a quite try video & blog on what lag is and what causes it.

Also the next update as Buds says will let you control your network in a much finer way. So please don't buy another router purely for that reason as you'll have an update soon that can do more.

For legal reasons I'm NOT saying don't buy from that company I'm just saying if you already have an R1 & are planning on buying it purely for the finer bandwidth control then you might as well wait a few weeks and have much finer control.

This is going to be a big update and really broaden the demographic the R1 can capture. Excited for it to launch!

• Administrators

about 2-3 weeks, I keep getting stalled due to some marketing releated tasks. But once I get focused I wont' be doing anything but coding nonstop. 

Archived