How to throw away $200

Im really disappointed on my purchase of this overpriced product that doesnt even work... I still continue to receive mad lag, Congestion Control is absolutely useless. Ive tried everything so it only pulls all the bandwidth onto my Xbox yet someone watches netflix in the house and its completely unplayable. Worst $200 Ive ever spent in my life. No improvements whatsoever. Hope you guys are having fun with my money.

Congestion control works very well. If yours doesn't then either you're set up wrong or you have a problem with your line.

I haven't checked your older posts but I'm pretty sure the issue will be exactly what MoDBoX said.

Especially as you say that you've given all the bandwidth to your Xbox but someone watching Netflix still makes you lag.

(they can't be watching Netflix if they don't have any bandwidth).

• Netduma Staff

Im really disappointed on my purchase of this overpriced product that doesnt even work... I still continue to receive mad lag, Congestion Control is absolutely useless. Ive tried everything so it only pulls all the bandwidth onto my Xbox yet someone watches netflix in the house and its completely unplayable. Worst $200 Ive ever spent in my life. No improvements whatsoever. Hope you guys are having fun with my money.

We'd love to help you set up your Netduma correctly. We guarantee the best possible connection when you have the correct settings. Since you haven't got all of your devices running through the Netduma, your setup is incorrect and causing your Congestion Control features to not reach their potential. And unfortunately since your base ping and line have clear and major issues, you will not experience decent gaming no matter which router you choose to buy. I would recommend replacing your modem and Ethernet cables and potentially switching provider based on the results you have shown us.

From the last topic you made you didn't give us an update after Zennon's suggestion. How can we help you if we don't know if you're still experiencing an issue? If you engage with support then we can help.

Sorry but I'm just really frustrated you guys lost me completely right after that suggestion so I just gave up. I probably sound like a dumbass but I'm having a hard understanding how I can get a good ping.

• Administrators

Sorry but I'm just really frustrated you guys lost me completely right after that suggestion so I just gave up. I probably sound like a dumbass but I'm having a hard understanding how I can get a good ping.

If you don't understand a suggestion that has been made just let us know and we can rephrase/clarify. Respond to your other thread and we can go from there :)

• 4 weeks later...