Just few words........

lukasz

Hello Friends.

It has been awhile since i did any topic.

So last night i have had i crazy good gaming session. I woes playing late really late. This session was special not because i was besting and going off on killer sprees. It was a very tight games almost all night. Specially between me and one guy we stayed in this same lobby for almost all the night. We where going hard one game for him one for me, back and fort, in the end he came up slightly better then me, after wards we had a chat and we have had almost this same stats every stat was almost this same littery, but his aim was batter and i could see it while gaming. Therefore i was clutching on him with better reaction time and positioning etc. Just clutching all night. So SBMM was there big time. And yet because of Duma it woes one of the best gaming session i have ever had why because in a scenario where people at this same skill level meet in this same lobby only thing that decided who win was who out played another simply saying .... and few games when i went 30/4 or 30/6 it just felt amazing.....

Again think of this scenario.. Gaming late Friday night... SBMM in full force and such a equal ground this was possible just because of this router.

DUMA ARMY......

Excuse my old guys ignorance but what is clutching, as Lukasz described above? Be gentle with me ... No flaming! ;)

sure its just going head to head like very close games where you are racing for the win and you lest say losing and you catching up etc.

• Administrators

I think its an American saying it means the opposite of choking. When the pressure is on you come through. Choking is the opposite i.e. something easy to do you fail because of the pressure. 

Great to hear, last night was a fairly good session for myself. Joined a friend (UK) and we played a few domination matches, first two or 3 were terrible connection wise then for the next couple of hours every game was really close with like between 2 and 5 points in it.

I think its an American saying it means the opposite of choking. When the pressure is on you come through. Choking is the opposite i.e. something easy to do you fail because of the pressure. 

I "choked" at least 3 times last night 25 points off a warbird. The air was blue to say the least. lol

This is last game from that night about 3:40  at night. It was like on  a small maps i ruled on a bigger with large lines of sight he was. 

Archived