Modern Warfare Remastered

Sgt-Greco

The definition of camp fest.

Every porch, balcony, corner or high grass terrain is occupied by a camper.

Played a couple of games and quit. Not my style.

I find it so hard to give it another try.

Yup why I never was a cod fan till ghosts and aw. For mp. Hide in corner or camo and noob tube. Think that's why ppl miss mw. No skills no spm. Fake k/Ds. Come play some IW with the big boys. Catch ur ass hiding in the corner, I'll be that guy getting that ass. Still getting 40-50 kills n hc tdm, avg 2.70kd Atm over 600 spm. Game playing smooth

Guys the game was old and over years ago and Activi$ion just took your money again without giving you even one good game SMH. Do yourself a favor and go pick up Titan Fall 2 if you want a GOOD shooter, with free DLC as well...

Back in 2007 CoD YouTubers didn't exist and it took until MW2-Black Ops for it to really take off. Now any newcomer can look up videos on what setup to use and where the best spots on the map are. I reckon it'll calm down in a while and hopefully Raven will do some patching - especially if they want the game to live. The TTK is also a bit iffy. I grazed a guy with an MP5 - 2 hits and he was down. I played IW and at least on there you have time to react to encounters which wasn't so in the beta but I'm glad something was done to give people a chance.

That being said I am am pleased to see the classic return, it'll just take a bit to adjust to. 

The camping is insane. I played a game earlier and it seemed like nobody was around at all, it was like a jogging simulator where I just ran about looking for something to shoot

Also MWR, is a camp fest for sure. Can't believe this is the game so many ppl were excited for lol.

We were excited because the game was good......the players changed!!!!!

New generation players camp a lot thinking that they are clever from others and make many kills to earn killstrikes.

The solution for me?

I try and find the perfect settings for my connection to be a "connection player"...what i mean..

When someone is in one corner and waits for me...and starts shooting to me...because i have "good" connection...i don't die easily and this gives me the time to make a 360 turn and with 3 bullets to kill him.

Guys the game was old and over years ago and Activi$ion just took your money again without giving you even one good game SMH. Do yourself a favor and go pick up Titan Fall 2 if you want a GOOD shooter, with free DLC as well...

I rented Titanfall 2 and I am in love!  I can not wait to purchase this game.  I unfortunately bought the Infinite Warfare garbage digitally and unable to return it.............

We were excited because the game was good......the players changed!!!!!

New generation players camp a lot thinking that they are clever from others and make many kills to earn killstrikes.

The solution for me?

I try and find the perfect settings for my connection to be a "connection player"...what i mean..

When someone is in one corner and waits for me...and starts shooting to me...because i have "good" connection...i don't die easily and this gives me the time to make a 360 turn and with 3 bullets to kill him.

Wondering about your settings.  I live in the northeast Boston, MA to be precise.  I have had the NetDuma R1 router for a while now and still have not found that perfect setting for the CRISP hit detection... :(

Wondering about your settings.  I live in the northeast Boston, MA to be precise.  I have had the NetDuma R1 router for a while now and still have not found that perfect setting for the CRISP hit detection... :(

Here is the best settings for the new COD titles, close application, remove disc, install Titan Fall 2, all your hit detection problems are now solved.

If your connection is PPPoE...

Use Reactive (because of fq_codel)...portforward the correct ports....static Ip in your device...set MTU at 1400 (set 1400 and in your device)...find your "sweet spot" with bufferbloat.

If you use modem/router which establish the connection to your ISP...set MTU 1400.

If your R1  establish the connection to your ISP....only R1 set MTU 1400.

;)

If your connection is PPPoE...

Use Reactive (because of fq_codel)...portforward the correct ports....static Ip in your device...set MTU at 1400 (set 1400 and in your device)...find your "sweet spot" with bufferbloat.

If you use modem/router which establish the connection to your ISP...set MTU 1400.

If your R1  establish the connection to your ISP....only R1 set MTU 1400.

;)

I would say yes, my connection is PPPoE because I have Fiber from Xfinity/Comcast 100mbps download and 5mbps upload.  I always use Reactive.  I've port forwarded all the basic ports.  R1 router automatically dedicates an IP to my PS4 console.  I will set the MTU at 1400.  There are two locations to set the MTU.  Should it be set at 1400 and the 2 different locations of the MTU in the NetDuma Software.  I have some of the best bufferbloat with the R1/NetDuma sliders set at 90% for download and upload.  I have a MODEM only and then I use a R1 router connected to the modem and all the devices connect to the R1. 

Set it in both locations....start with 1400...play some games to see how it is going.

Try 1452......or  1464 to see which works better.

The same must be set and in your console. :)

The procedure is something "trial and error" to find best settings for your connection.

Set it in both locations....start with 1400...play some games to see how it is going.

Try 1452......or  1464 to see which works better.

The same must be set and in your console. :)

The procedure is something "trial and error" to find best settings for your connection.

Got it.  Will try this!!

Thank You

I played a few games last night on mwr tdm and Dom and the games played great. I think a lot of the campers hadn't played the original and have now buggered off to play something else.

I was really enjoying the games.

Archived