COD AW no games found

gkontos10

I think it has something to do with sbmm,if I search on my own in the lobby I find a game if im lucky,I have a 2.10 kd but of my mate joins who has a 2.7 kd we just cannot find games unless I untick strict then we get put on that server on the west coast and i ping about 120 ms to it,game is just unplayable for me now,not touched it for a few week just play gta al the time missing my cod fix,goin cold turkey til black ops 3 comes out

How long are you guys waiting? , I let it search and surf the net until I hear the clunk of the lobby , it can take a good while but worth it for good hit detection more times then less lately.

There must be something wrong with my Internet then because I haven't come across a decent connection in a long time,don't get it because my router stats and diagnosis is the same,any body know about signal to noise ratio because I know that has changed on my sky router lately and it seems since it has im having a terrible experience

BENORMOUS

SNR or SNRM is a margin of decibel headroom for noise on the line the usual is 6db.

On ADSL if you are really close to the exchange or on fibre and close to the cabinet then you would see a higher db head room as you are so close with full speed.

If you have a noisy line you would notice it going down if you have a really noisy line it will go so low the router will reboot to resync back at 6db with a lower bandwidth throughput (slower speed)

If you are getting low snr readings say under 2.5db this can make the internet unstable on some noisy lines.

To eradicate this you would resync on a night when noise levels are at their peak (so the noise is at it's worst it is during 24h) it will give you a slower connection speed but more stable.

If it is 6db or higher that is optimal and do not worry :)

BENORMOUS

SNR or SNRM is a margin of decibel headroom for noise on the line the usual is 6db.

On ADSL if you are really close to the exchange or on fibre and close to the cabinet then you would see a higher db head room as you are so close with full speed.

If you have a noisy line you would notice it going down if you have a really noisy line it will go so low the router will reboot to resync back at 6db with a lower bandwidth throughput (slower speed)

If you are getting low snr readings say under 2.5db this can make the internet unstable on some noisy lines.

To eradicate this you would resync on a night when noise levels are at their peak (so the noise is at it's worst it is during 24h) it will give you a slower connection speed but more stable.

If it is 6db or higher that is optimal and do not worry :)

My downstream noise is 3.3 and my upstream noise is 9.9 something is not right because it's playing terrible,I know my upstream noise was lower and was playing awesome

The higher the number the better for stability so I doubt it is your up stream causing any issue , keep and eye on your downstream skys default is 7db .

I had a noisy line for years on adsl as i described above if you re-sync now on a night when the noise is high you will re-sync a little slower but your margin will go back to 7db because at a low SNR it can lead to packets having to be retransmitted.

My Billion router will hang on down to 0db but at around 1-2db web pages would not resolve.

I've been getting no games found as well today. Had to increase my gf much further than normal to get into a game.

Yesterday was fine so something's going on today. Internet is fine so I don't think it's a problem there

Might sound silly but has the new gun downloaded for you??  Had the same problem, noticed the M1 was not in the list so restarted the xbox and it appeared and I'm able to join games..

I had some inclination something is off today because normally even though it takes a while to find a match with ping assist on 0 I would keep joining games and getting booted right before they start but today it stayed in one lobby and said no games found

oh ok, has this issue fixed itself now?

Seems OK today. 

Maybe an issue with matchmaking yesterday?  Not router related because I haven't changed any settings since yesterday and it's connecting normally now.

Archived