Netduma acess page / super slow, unresponsive?

this has started to happen last week and only way it pull the plug on the router for it  to load and make changes once again within the netduma browser software, any other fix, sometimes it sits there 5 min switching from congestion control to gio filter or trying to  click on something else, keeps loading nothing comes up?

• Administrators

Some are experiencing that issue, though I cannot recreate it. Please first try the suggestions above. Otherwise do this and see if it works to get open NAT and speed up interface:

1. Turn off all Consoles. Completely off, no Instant on for Xbox or Rest Mode for PS4. They must be OFF.
2. In Netduma Clear all Port Forwarding that is in use for your Consoles
3. Uncheck/Disable UPnP on Netduma, and click Apply
4. Restart Netduma
5. Check to make sure there the UPnP page is clear. Meaning no Port Forwarding Rules are showing.
6. Check/Enable UPnP on Netduma, and click Apply
7. Start up PS4
8. Go into Settings>Network> and click Test Internet Connection
9. Verify that the network connection test showed NAT Type 2 which means you are behind a Router that will forward ports needed
10. Start up the game you want to play

If for some reason you still have problems, you might want to do the same steps again but this time turn off the Netduma Geo filter for the PS4

• Administrators

I have the exact same problem as OP. I getting VERY frustrated with this issue. I am manually port forwarding as well but it occurs weather my console is on or off....

Hello, welcome to the forum! Have you tried the suggestions of using Google Chrome/Firefox and being on the default theme?

Hello, welcome to the forum! Have you tried the suggestions of using Google Chrome/Firefox and being on the default theme?

yes and i also did a factory reset. and im not forwarding ports manually and its still happening

Archived