No Nat-Type on PS4 and No geo location on DSLreports

Hello guys,

After playing for a few weeks and no change from my site suddenly I can't connect to my PS4 because I get no nat-type. I can't play games.

My internet works but on the http://www.dslreports.com/speedtestI get the error message: GEO location failed.

I did a factory reboot, installed everything again, did the same on my ISP modem and still I get the same messages on DSL and PS4.

My internet speed is the same, I get internet speed on my PS4 but can't do anything because I have NO nat-type.......

I didn't change anything for weeks because it worked fine.

What can be the problem now?

I came home from work and I have been troubleshooting for over an hour. All of the internet in my house works except for my PS4 which keeps failing at obtaining a NAT.

I haven't touched or changed anything and it was working fine last night. I tried rebooting my router/modem and cold booting the console twice.

This sucks!

UPDATE: I tried my other PS4 which is in my basement and connected to the R1 via WiFi and it connected instantly with no problems at all. But the one I have wired is having the NAT issues.

Also after several reboots and network re-configuration I finally got my main (wired) PS4 to detect a NAT type. I am currently downloading the BO3 update however it is taking WAY longer than it normally does.

I did that and i got connected too, but when I set up the geo filter started doing the same, the geo filter is blocking something that doesn't let you connect, can't connect to black ops 3 or Destiny, it says can not connect to servers in each game is the same, when I disable the geo filter I can connect no problem

This definitely seems like a geo-filter issue. I finally got my game working with a moderate NAT with my geo filter off.. when I turned it on my NAT went strict and then I got booted offline. Tried an internet test and got a failed NAT. Turned the geo filter off again and did another test and it passed with a Type 2.. now I'm in a lobby with an Open NAT with my geo filter off.

Geo filter is messing something up.

Or try this:

You have to uncheck auto cloud and bleeding edge cloud and then you can pick the numbers. Set them to 1,1,1 and hit apply. Then see if it works normally.

The geo-filter seems to work with the untick of bleeding edge cloud and auto cloud. It is definatly a solution for now. A better one than the untick of the geo filter

Archived