Destiny Beaver getting booted after enabling geo filter

Whenever i enable geofilter  I  get kicked from Crucible games in Destiny a lot. Issues are:

• Longer than usual matchmaking times (searching + evaluating)
  • Getting kicked while match is loading (flying in, all game modes, especially Trials of Osiris)
  • Getting kicked from the Tower
  • NPC's not loading in Tower
  • Quail errors
  • Beaver errors
  • Kicked to title screen with no error
  • Kicked to orbit with no error

I can reduce the frequency of these issues by turning Host Filtering off. However, this results in:

• Laggy games
  • Getting shot around corners
  • Poor hit registration
  • Shoot first and die scenarios

The reason I purchased my Netduma was to eliminate these problems.

Is anyone having the similar problems? And can anyone from Netduma help please?

15 ms, 34 down, 34  up. Routers restarted regularly. Netduma 1.03.6.

Odd, do you have strict off? there's no reason to get kicked with the geo on, i only have peer ping ticked and stricked off, small raduis on the geo and ping set to zero.

Laggy games, well thats probably Destiny and its awful matchmaking but generally my connection is good unless you play trials then its odd.

Untick then re enable auto cloud and bleeding edge may help reset it.

Odd, do you have strict off? there's no reason to get kicked with the geo on, i only have peer ping ticked and stricked off, small raduis on the geo and ping set to zero.

Laggy games, well thats probably Destiny and its awful matchmaking but generally my connection is good unless you play trials then its odd.

Untick then re enable auto cloud and bleeding edge may help reset it.

hi my peer ping is ticked ,strict off ,  my ping is set to zero .. i can only get in to lobbies if my geo is off with geo on i keep on getting beaver ..have to keep radius like 5000 km coz there r not much destiny players from where i am.. and even i have tried keeping low radius but its the same..i m talking about crucible only coz in trials cant risk enabling geo...i have tried and untick auto cloud and bleeding edge repeatedly but wont help...further i cant even play with friends in fireteam as well if its on(geo)...

Can understand you cant play in fireteams or say party if you havent white listed them with geo i have hhad thhat, but generally yes you should be able with geo to fly into tne tower or play pvp, this seems strange maybe this is a bug in Destiny, but i thought the beaver error was sorted with the recent hotfix.

With geo on peer ping ticked strict off yes it should work fine, as long as strict is off, cant understand this issue, im about to try mine.

ha ha ..but mate thn there is no use of buying Netduma ..lolzzz..same old bad lobbies no bullet registration and stuff

It's temporary.

Where do you live?

I'm french and i think it's probably a european problem.

Always use geo filter in pvp... always helps quite a bit, pve never use it but pvp trials Iron banner yeah i turn it on, you on xbox or Ps?

i never use it coz it has been booting me from lobbies since the beginning..i cud only use it in bo3 ... it gave me good lobbies there  ..i m on ps4.. i dont know what should be the radius settings and all  in country like ours (india ) where very less ppl playes destiny ...

i

I think some of their servers are disconnected or not fonctionnal and if we have marionberry error, it means that we can't connect to servers outside of our radius.

The geo-filter is the cause but not the real issue.

I think some of their servers are disconnected or not fonctionnal and if we have marionberry error, it means that we can't connect to servers outside of our radius.

The geo-filter is the cause but not the real issue.

now i m getting marionberry constantly !!!!!!!! i dont understand whats happening.. i have disabled the geofilter still its not working..

now i m getting marionberry constantly !!!!!!!! i dont understand whats happening.. i have disabled the geofilter still its not working..

Reboot your console with the geo off, see if that works.

• Administrators

Can you do the following please:

Can you do the following please:

hey sorry for the late reply was busy with work and stuff.. thanks but its not booting me since evening i have been playing like from an hour and a half with geo on.. i hope the issue is resolved.. but the thing is i have to keep the radius like 2500 to 3000 km or more to get players matchmaked in destiny if i keep it 500 or 1500 kms it wouldnt start hte game for like forever..

Archived