Pretty cool online test I found...

iAmMoDBoX

I did the test and everything is perfect. I tested my new modem and i get a 10 ms ping. I do the ping test on the Duma and its not exeptional but good... almost a 20 ms ping??

You know every day since i have the duma i have things never experienced before. Now i am close to the point i lose my believes in the power of the Duma...

As i said before, hoping fall is there real soon and that it will revolutionise my experience and otherwise its back to my old settings. That has no room for a Netduma.....

Maybe i simply don't need it.

I'll try this out when I'm not on the iPad as it won't work for me here.

You know every day since i have the duma i have things never experienced before. Now i am close to the point i lose my believes in the power of the Duma...

The Netduma is a router with tools to improve your experiences but it won't transform you or your playing experience without some know how, dedication and some understanding of packet scheduling/queueing.

I don't know if I should mention this here but my R1 experience changed after I stopped following the guides and standard advice and started tinkering and tweaking the settings myself. I made the game play much worse for myself before I made it better, but I can say I did that and did it with the R1, now everyone rages at me and I couldn't be happier.

I don't know if I should mention this here but my R1 experience changed after I stopped following the guides and standard advice and started tinkering and tweaking the settings myself. I made the game play much worse for myself before I made it better, but I can say I did that and did it with the R1, now everyone rages at me and I couldn't be happier.

Wanna make me happy by fixing mine? Lol

My current ping on 70% CC while uploading to youtube...

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8786cd61ffe64755becd1fb2922a1aa8.png

Idle:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/cda140bf4654401d99d7cfee704197ad.png

Wanna make me happy by fixing mine? Lol

My current ping on 70% CC while uploading to youtube...

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8786cd61ffe64755becd1fb2922a1aa8.png

Idle:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/cda140bf4654401d99d7cfee704197ad.png

My ping while downloading and not downloading is the same as Mod Box. 

CC isn't working well for me either. 

FQs19 , have you turned off WiFi and re ran the test's ?

The R1 wifi has always been off. Never used it.

And all my tests are done wired to the R1 from a pc. 

The R1 wifi has always been off. Never used it.

And all my tests are done wired to the R1 from a pc.

I just asked this as I was helping a friend and i found that apple devices on WiFi were creating the jitter.

I just asked this as I was helping a friend and i found that apple things on WiFi were creating the jitter.

Yeah nothing on WiFi was using the Internet.

I was however, downloading on the same pc that was running ping plotter.

Didn't try downloading on a separate pc while running ping plotter on another.

Don't have any time to try this out right now though.

Just wanted to confirm what Mod Box saw.

I just asked this as I was helping a friend and i found that apple devices on WiFi were creating the jitter.

That was uploading from my PC in firefox to youtube, wired. But Chrome uploads fine... I can do a speedtest on my iPhone with DSLreports and it works fine. But if use the speedtest app it spikes like crazy, only on the uploads. Also happens when backups are uploading, as well as uploading through the youtube app... But yet I can email a 200mb video as an attachment and it works fine. It makes no sense how some things follow the qos and other things don't.

I wasn't aware of that but when I game I disable the wifi on my iPad Air 2.

Thanks for letting me know this. :)

I wasn't aware of that but when I game I disable the wifi on my iPad Air 2.

Thanks for letting me know this. :)

I have one iphone5 on my WiFi unaffected by added jitter though so I do not think it is a blanket problem.

I have one iphone5 on my WiFi unaffected by added jitter though so I do not think it is a blanket problem.

Not sure if it matters, but the 5 doesn't have AC wifi

Really? Apple devices causing jitter? I have an iPad Air and an iPhone 6. :o

• 3 weeks later...

i did the test and it found a severe issue on my entire network, network buffering. i have no idea how to fix it. is anybody out there getting this error too and do you know how to solve this problem?

Put your congestion control on 100% when testing

Archived