fa34edb8d199adb2 on my netduma says update

00346f3ad19fadb2 on my netduma says update

cf345924d16ea4a9 same as above ^

3b34c792d1daa4a9 same as above^

f434f0bbd193adb2 same as above ^

50345924d1efa4a9 same as above^

4634935ed1e5a4a9 same as above^

Not one dedicated server yet

If the numbers on the screen end in an E then it's a dedicated server. Again, just because it doesn't say temp ban on the netduma does not mean it's not a dedicated server, that just means that the ID of the server is not in the Netduma's database. This especially is true, because I don't believe we've gotten a cloud update in a few weeks.

• Administrators

All games with the number 75.12.7.7.0e

fa34edb8d199adb2 on my netduma says update

00346f3ad19fadb2 on my netduma says update

cf345924d16ea4a9 same as above ^

3b34c792d1daa4a9 same as above^

f434f0bbd193adb2 same as above ^

50345924d1efa4a9 same as above^

4634935ed1e5a4a9 same as above^

Not one dedicated server yet

Thank you for the list, I'll add these as soon as I can. 

On a side note, disable auto&bleeding edge cloud and select: 

Do they then appear as servers?

Hi Fraser

For me personally I am still struggling to get on a server.they do pop up if I disable geofilter when launching black ops 3 but only 3 games found

Pretty sure it's a bandwidth issue as friend have no problems!

I was messing around with my CC a few months back and noticed that when I really throttled my connection all I got was P2P games.And I played this way for about 4 hours and then tried it again a few days later and the same thing happened.I posted this way back when I did it and thought it was interesting if nothing else but can say the games played horrible on the player host that I had,so wouldn't recommend it.

I know what you mean but am stuck for the time being as I am on Adsl still at 1Mbps down and 288Kbps up

The strange thing is I just ditched the home hub 4 and put the dg834gt netgear via pppoe and the servers pop up now even with Geofilter applied.

I made sure home hubs firewall was turned off before and was DMZ to Duma

I know what you mean but am stuck for the time being as I am on Adsl still at 1Mbps down and 288Kbps up

The strange thing is I just ditched the home hub 4 and put the dg834gt netgear via pppoe and the servers pop up now even with Geofilter applied.

I made sure home hubs firewall was turned off before and was DMZ to Duma

No offense intended by yeah those are some pretty low speeds and might be the cause of your issue.

Hopefully you'll be able to upgrade pretty soon and your gaming experience will hopefully improve also.

And I also have a dedicated gaming line on ADSL and love the stability compared to cable.

This may or may have not been answered, (I'm to lazy to read this whole thread). I have been getting the same thing with P2P lobbies sometimes lately. When this happens to me, I turn off my xbox (hard reset/hold the button down), reboot the duma through the interface, wait a min or two, and then restart my xbone. This has worked every time for me.

Thank you for the list, I'll add these as soon as I can.

On a side note, disable auto&bleeding edge cloud and select:

Do they then appear as servers?

Nope have tried these settings a few days ago and still not had a temp ban show up on my games

This may or may have not been answered, (I'm to lazy to read this whole thread). I have been getting the same thing with P2P lobbies sometimes lately. When this happens to me, I turn off my xbox (hard reset/hold the button down), reboot the duma through the interface, wait a min or two, and then restart my xbone. This has worked every time for me.

Thanks i will try this tomorrow and see if it works for me .

Nope have tried these settings a few days ago and still not had a temp ban show up on my games

If the numbers on the top right of the screen say E on the end then it's a dedicated server.

If the numbers on the screen end in an E then it's a dedicated server. Again, just because it doesn't say temp ban on the netduma does not mean it's not a dedicated server, that just means that the ID of the server is not in the Netduma's database. This especially is true, because I don't believe we've gotten a cloud update in a few weeks.

You need to read what ModBox is telling you, he is correct. If they have the 'E' at the end (in game, when you bring up the scoreboard) then they are dedicated servers.

They simply haven't been added to the list/cloud as dedicated servers yet so the Geo Filter thinks that they are P2P hosts.

You need to read what ModBox is telling you, he is correct. If they have the 'E' at the end (in game, when you bring up the scoreboard) then they are dedicated servers.

They simply haven't been added to the list/cloud as dedicated servers yet so the Geo Filter thinks that they are P2P hosts.

This is like the 6th time in a week I've tried helping someone and no matter how many times I say something or how I word it they just ignore it lol. Making me think that maybe I'm crazy

Archived