after update R1 is Dead :(

Hi  

i have netduma r1 i get started yesterday just for 1 hour

And after that i see new update from 1.103.6h to 1.103.6g

So i will updated and after that my netduma going to off and back again but without any thing. 

all ethernet LED it's working and when power on get me BEEB . 

But Wifi LED it's off 

but nothing happened.

i try to going to interface settings netduma 

And

And

Nothing happened error error error 

And i will try reset and hard reset nothing happened  

i search on google and youtube and netduma forum and try every thing still error.

So i want learn how to flash new software on duma without internet ?

... >  :(

1.03.6h is the latest for new customers 1.03.6g was for customers that had the early adoption version so going to 1.03.6g you downgraded so the only way for it to be sorted is wait for fraser.

• Netduma Staff

Hey; I think you may have bricked your router. Are you saying that it is constantly rebooting? Try the link above and see if you're able to access the interface.

Hey; I think you may have bricked your router. Are you saying that it is constantly rebooting? Try the link above and see if you're able to access the interface.

i think it is bricked .. and no it is not rebooting every  time .

i try this link but nothing happened 

Sorry for your inconvenience. Fraser will probably be on tomorrow to provide some assistance with your situation.  I believe it is after hours currently.  

• Administrators

Hello, welcome to the forum. Most software versions will go alphabetically/numerically, with the latest number/letter being the latest upgrade. Please don't downgrade in future as well. Out of interest where did you see the g version that made you thought you needed to upgrade to that firmware? So we can help prevent that in future :)

Can you post in the 1 on 1 section please so I can see if we can resolve the issue at all.

Archived