Packet loss

Anyone else getting packet loss when doing an internet diagnosis on the duma? think there could be a poss prob with the google server cus when i use ping plotter to check with a diff server i dont get any. Maybe future firmware could include options to trace diff servers just an idea.

When you were testing with Ping Plotter, do you happen to remember what your sample interval was?  We have seen if you are running on something like 2.5 seconds between, it can mask real issues.

Do you have any ping plots that you can share?

When you were testing with Ping Plotter, do you happen to remember what your sample interval was?  We have seen if you are running on something like 2.5 seconds between, it can mask real issues.

Do you have any ping plots that you can share?

when i test on default 2.5secs i have no issues but when i change to 0.5secs i get 30% packet loss (only on my network routers), i have made a separate thread on this issue. Anyway i seem to be getting packet loss on the google server only, just wondered if anyone else was having this issue with the duma diagnosis test

Thank God I thought it was just me!!  I have have attached ping plotter and my netduma diagnostics.  Was on the phone with BT last night thinking it was them......

post-291-0-35220700-1463782891_thumb.png

post-291-0-78894300-1463782899_thumb.png

I used to have terrible packet loss on the Google server at prime time from about five pm till midnight. I'd test against the bbc servers

Yeh thats what i did and its all gd, im just making sure i havent got any issues in my line that im unaware of. I still need someone to help me on my packet loss issue when i run PP on 0.5sec intervals and what  poss issue i could be looking at?

Thank God I thought it was just me!!  I have have attached ping plotter and my netduma diagnostics.  Was on the phone with BT last night thinking it was them......

Haha yeh think were not the only ones suffering from this, try tracing a local server to you on Ping plotter and it should be gd, theres def something funky going down with the goog server, I hope anyway lol

Did it affect you gaming as last night mine was all over the place and I cant believe that was just because of the dlc....

Yeh ive bin having bad games recently prob 60% bad to 40% gd games, hit detection pretty poor and getting dropped like a whores knickers by what i call noobs lol. unfortunately this game (BO3) seems to be well and truly broken, Lets hope in the next 1 where fingers crossed the netcoding shud b pretty decent the netduma can really shine.

Google issues aside, I am on the side of there might be a bug in the new ping plotter at 1ms and below I use an older version and never have an issue.

The lowest setting being 1ms on 4.12.0

If there is no packet loss at 2.5 but there is at 1ms and lower maybe an issue with the software.

Archived