Pingplotter result help

hello duma user, can someone help me with my pingplotter result. i have let it run for 30 minutes at a peak time.

would be very happy if anyone respons, because my bo3 experience is very bad , even with a 19 ms ping to a dedi server.

post-5927-0-14705500-1462736387_thumb.png

You need to right click in the graph area and select a timeline of 30 mins or 60 minutes. also right click in the column of figures and tick show packet loss.

Ideally run it for an hour or 2

It looks a hell of a lot better than mine!

I can't see any problems with that graph at all but you probably want Zennon's view on it because he knows PingPlotter a lot better than me.hops

A couple of the hops look a bit flaky though (highish average on 6, and high max on 5 and 6).

They look high to me anyway but aren't necessarily causing you problems.

Then the problem are the shitty servers

it's always pretty rough on 'double' weekends, hopefully you'll be back to normal tomorrow. let us know if not and we'll dig deeper

it's always pretty rough on 'double' weekends, hopefully you'll be back to normal tomorrow. let us know if not and we'll dig deeper

I have the duma now a half year. At the first time my connection was very very good. But it gets worse from time to time. Double weekends have no difference for me. My problem arent lag spikes, i always play on two dedi servers with 19 ms 20 ms. The problem is the hit detection and lag comp for me. At the first time when i became the duma i played on the same servers but the hit detection was super good and enemies did not see me earlier when i ran around a corner. I just dont know whats the problem. I get insta killed now and the hit detection is just frustrating. :(

here are the results

Did you stop the test during this one as there are two packet loss stripes of nearly total loss, with it not being total i doubt it was you doing it.

The ping itself is very stable.

so, what am i lookin like here? This is after about 2 an a half hours. 8:00 to 10:30ish. 

Yours looks ok the two hops with packet loss are likely just a routers using a different CPU path for TTL=0 packets than it does for routing data through though I can not be sure.

Testing with a different IP would help clear this up.

Also hi-jacking someone's thread is just going to confuse us.

Did you stop the test during this one as there are two packet loss stripes of nearly total loss, with it not being total i doubt it was you doing it.

The ping itself is very stable.

No

Ping min to max is showing 41ms jitter yet the plot does not show that, you have a 100% packet loss strip, if you did not stop and start the test here , you had a disconnection on your line.

Could you run another 8.8.8.8 test for me please?

Ping min to max is showing 41ms jitter yet the plot does not show that, you have a 100% packet loss strip, if you did not stop and start the test here , you had a disconnection on your line.

Could you run another 8.8.8.8 test for me please?

can not understand why the packet loss is so high, i could not see a hop with over 5 % loss during the test. and the internet was not interrupted.

post-5927-0-32140600-1462824368_thumb.png

Archived