Slow respons R1 when logging in

Men82

Today my netduma stops working as should be. It became very slow with responding, wireless and also wired. It took à loooooooong time to load the pages.

Already tried to reboot the device and lost my settings.

Perhaps Some one could tell me à solution for it? I also search the forum but still don't find à solution.

For loss of settings, do you have 'COOKIES' ticked under MISC?  Also, did you reboot the router from the UI, or did you do the unplug/wait/plug back in method?

You stated that it "stopped working as it should be" - But are you talking about the User Interface becoming slow to load?  If so, what browser are you using (Chrome and Firefox are recommended)?

This "sounds" like you are talking the UI, but I want to make sure before we down a road that isn't needed.

Hello,

Yes it's the UI What is very slow at the moment. I have used safari,Chrome,Mozilla but it's all the same.I connect it wired and tried it wireless but this is also the same. And i have cookies unticked. I have tried to reboot the device with the user interface, but it didn't get me on the right page. so i unplugged the power connection and plugged it back in. With this method you lose geo filter settings and also your dhcp lease.

• Administrators

Can you try accessing the interface on a wired PC using Chrome please and see if it persists. Also check devices on congestion control haven't been given a low priority/share excess hasn't been unticked.

And this is What happend next.....mega lag.

Before i had never problems.

Today i put it back to factory settings but this is worst ever.....

In the thumbnail you attached you're showing us the "Peer Ping" page.  So maybe what you're actually showing is one of the people who were on the same server with you at that time had horrible ping.  Also when I have delays with the UI loading, I just restart my computer and everything goes back to normal.  Still could be a problem with your gear, but I was just telling you what worked for me.

Thx for the respons but my gear is not the problem. Already boot al my devices (iPad/iPhone/Mac) but al the same when i trie to log in on the duma. Before this i had never problems with logging in or something like that...and could normaly Ping to host.

"Auto Ping Host" is a check box on the geofilter page. The image you showed in your attached thumbnail is showing is "Peer Ping," which is also a check box on the Geofilter page. Peer Ping is showing you everyone who is connected to the same server as you are.  Looking at the picture, there is 1 person out of the 5 that are on the server with you that has an insanely high ping. Is it possible that you looked at that bar graph and clicked on the orange one?  If you did, you would be measuring that persons ping, not your own.  

If you want to prove that the R1 is making you have 800ms ping you need to post a screenshot of your internet diagnostics once you use the R1's internet diagnostics test.  Click on the "Show Details"  link after the test you can look at the details and see what your ping is.  If you share that with Fraser, he'll be able to help you better.  Follow the instructions on the link I put below and they'll be able to help you better.  

I'm not trying to make it sound like you don't know what's going on.  I just noticed that your thumbnail, the one where you say it's the netduma with mega-lag,  that screenshot is of the Peer Ping page and there is a player with insanely high ping in that lobby with you.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11776-please-read-before-posting-a-support-thread/

@major

The only thing whats irritating me is the slow respons of the user interface. While i'm gaming i could not Connect to the interface and make Some changes if i want to.

I already search the forum and tried the wiki how to solve the problem but al did not workout for me. I saw Some other people have thesame problem but with No solution.

My speeds and Ping are normally around 5ms 525 down/ 525 up and No packet losses.

I attached à photo...here you could see there is No problem with heating are anything like that. I think there is Some issues with the duma but could not figure it out.

Hope you Guys could help me out

post-4605-0-14222600-1461137584_thumb.jpeg

• Administrators

@major

The only thing whats irritating me is the slow respons of the user interface. While i'm gaming i could not Connect to the interface and make Some changes if i want to.

I already search the forum and tried the wiki how to solve the problem but al did not workout for me. I saw Some other people have thesame problem but with No solution.

My speeds and Ping are normally around 5ms 525 down/ 525 up and No packet losses.

I attached à photo...here you could see there is No problem with heating are anything like that. I think there is Some issues with the duma but could not figure it out.

Hope you Guys could help me out

Can you post in the request 1 on 1 forum please after reading the pinned thread.

:)

I have been struggling with the netduma GUI it has been very slow as of late at loading pages, i have just disabled my add blocker for netduma gui and now its back to normal

@zennon

Tonight i unticked under vpn fast set up enabled and did a reboot. After this its à lot faster and i will test it to the end of the week.....

So i cann see if the problem would return

I was experiencing the same problems a while ago but recently i haven't had the issue. V1.03.6 update didn't fix it initially nor did disabling ad-block or trying another browser. 

This is probably a coincidence but the only thing i remember changing in the settings around the time it seemed to resolve itself was i enabled IPV6 in WAN & LAN and also enabled link-local IPV6 in miscellaneous. My internet provider did a router update to add IPV6 so i enabled these settings for that reason.

Archived