AW servers are so unpredictable

bagsta69

Hi yall, as some of you know I am a very average cod player and am a genuine 1 KDR TDM player.

So when I connected to a French Dedicated server this morning on Detroit my first death out of the gate came as no surprise, but what followed has left me stunned.

I was never ever going to get a relentless medal in this game especially on TDM.

post-788-0-84629600-1425735858_thumb.jpg

Just me in the house with laptop connected pc connected mobile connected but not really using any bandwidth to talk of. UP and Down capped at 90%

Geo filter set as Raddy suggested in another post to just over 250 km with home pinned to south coast of UK and PA set to 35ms.

Now if only every game was like this.

P.S. sorry to bore you all with this but I never ket games like this. I keep pinching myself. :)

Hi yall, as some of you know I am a very average cod player and am a genuine 1 KDR TDM player.

So when I connected to a French Dedicated server this morning on Detroit my first death out of the gate came as no surprise, but what followed has left me stunned.

I was never ever going to get a relentless medal in this game especially on TDM.

attachicon.gif11021367_954328691258135_8429750825554171039_o.jpg

Just me in the house with laptop connected pc connected mobile connected but not really using any bandwidth to talk of. UP and Down capped at 90%

Geo filter set as Raddy suggested in another post to just over 250 km with home pinned to south coast of UK and PA set to 35ms.

P.S. sorry to bore you all with this but I never ket games like this. I keep pinching myself.

Yes m8 it seems as we might of found a good GF setup for UK players, if some others get good results from our GF setup then it must be a sweet spot.

attachicon.gif11021367_954328691258135_8429750825554171039_o.jpg

P.S. sorry to bore you all with this but I never ket games like this. I keep pinching myself. :)

Looks like our GF setup could be a winner for UK gamers :). PS delete my first reply it went wrong LOL.

Sweet bagsta, good going mate.

As for 25-3 and still lost, I find the better you get at this game the worse the teammates you get paired with are, SBMM trying to even things out I guess.

I got a 34-2 yesterday and we won by 1 point ..  was sweating my a$$ off trying to make up for my n00b teamates lol

will give it ago as i never played on french ones due to previous bad experience while playing in french lobbies, before that i kept my location in Germany until last night it woes grate yet last night 4 h of bad gaming will see you it goes on french ones thx for the info  

Sorry that is not sweet spot for me i just had the worse gaming weeknd since i got my r1 nothig to do with the router like 10 h i i could not win a match in ffa where al week i woes droping like shit i went from first 1k ffa players to almoust 1.2k ohhhh

finished work about 01.00 hrs and tried a few games with settings as above, first game a bit sketchy s clicked on the snap button to expand search area and averaged a tdm kdr of 2.55 including one game at 6.88 kdr. high kills got a merciless medal too.

Doesn't sound great I know but for me it is unheard of.

My friends think I have somebody else playing for me lol

Wow it is all back to normal again it almoust felt like i woes beasting all week and i woes punisehd by the game for 2 days it is a reall unknown for me maybe it had to do something with ps4 testing the new update for cod

Archived