Swapping Profiles

The profile is already loaded, click on the profile drop down box to view all the profiles.

But its not...I load second profile then try to load the profile again and get an error

If I'm understanding correctly you're loading a profile and after it's been loaded you load again and get an error?

No...I load the profile and get that error.

I then check the profile and theirs always something missing ie Hyper-Traffic doesn't load my settings or my Geo-Filter settings haven't loaded?

• Administrators

Are you using a default profile or one of your own? 

You may be getting that error if you already have a device selected in hyper traffic. Your current Geo settings may be the same as the profile, does this occur with all profiles?

Are you using a default profile or one of your own? 

You may be getting that error if you already have a device selected in hyper traffic. Your current Geo settings may be the same as the profile, does this occur with all profiles?

A profile of my own.

I have two profiles, one for non-gaming, no hyper traffic so any updates etc dont affect my bandwith, geo set to fully open. I then have one set for when I'm using the Xbox.

Would it help if I uploaded the profiles for you?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, what do you mean? in which setting should I not have a device selected?

I tried creating two completely different profiles, one for xbox one and one for non-gaming - in the latter I made the geofilter max and PA max, congestion back to 100%, priorities reset, removed hyper lane, etc

Basically tried to make every setting have a different input so that there wouldn't be any clashes where it would try to duplicate what was already loaded.

Still didn't like it though.

• Administrators

I'm saving with all boxes checked and when loading a profile all boxes checked

Okay so if you're trying to load the profile you just saved then everything is already the way it's supposed to be so it will error. Change to a different profile then to your saved one and should be fine.

Its the destiny profile and it does not have hyper traffic ticked, is there a way to change that?

Thanks

Thats a dedicated profile so you can't change it. Load Destiny and then add the settings you want and save your own Destiny profile :)

Okay so if you're trying to load the profile you just saved then everything is already the way it's supposed to be so it will error. Change to a different profile then to your saved one and should be fine.

That's not what I mean, I save my BO3 Xbox priority profile with all checkboxes saved. When I'm done gaming I load my Non-Gaming profile with all checkboxes ticked. When I try to load my Xbox profile again I get the errors

I'm sure that I'm causing the conflict but I can't work out where...

I tried to make every option different but I'm still ballsing it up somehow.

I assume I'm saving an option that doesn't need saving (because it's already there) then when I try to upload the alternative profile, it causes a clash.

Good idea, I should really have tried that already.

It's definitely which parts I'm saving/loading that's doing it, I've found that if I use the default 'non-gaming' profile then it works fine when I try to upload my custom 'BO3' profile.

I'm happy with that really as the default non-game profile set it up pretty much exactly as I would anyway.

Did you save devices previously that are different now? 

Sure if you upload the profiles here I'll take a look.

Hi Fraser

Sorry for delayed reply, work, family etc etc

Have attached my profiles for you to have a look at. I actually deleted and reset the profiles.

Issue I have now when I load Xbox - Fifa profile no device for my Geo is loading this time? Sometimes my Hyper-Traffic doesn't load?

Xbox_-_Fifa.json

Xbox_-_Off.json

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Haven't managed to look at the profiles just yet but will do so tomorrow and get back to you :)

Hola Fraser

Any luck looking at those profiles. Still not loading correctly for me. Always something missing whether its host machine, hyper-traffic setting, peer ping, kilometers is checked wen I never use it etc

Cheers

Archived