Do your NETDUMA R1 really "dominate" lag?

iAmMoDBoX

People probably think it'll make them better players. It doesn't, I'm a filthy casual with or without it, I was just sick of laggy lobbies and only being able to use the Vesper.

Filthy casual...outstanding. You've captured it perfectly

I'm happy with my purchase, as it was when I got it. The advancements in a year's time have been fantastic. The next evolution sounds amazing.

If a group of people, who would bitch if their collective asses were on fire, don't like it. Well, fuck them!

Hell yes, the Netduma works.

The problem is the game itself and/or the kids on Reddit who don't know what ping is from a hole in their ass.

A lot of people are jumping on the anti-Netduma bandwagon because they are frustrated with BO3, and don't want to admit CoD has gone straight to the bottom of the ocean even with Treyarch at the helm. There are others who think using routers like the R1 is "cheating" and there is a movement to not allow it's use - lol. I'd like to see them try. Finally, there are the idiots who think all the Netduma is is a QoS router and therefore, any router that has this feature can do what the Netduma can... Which is complete nonsense, but you can't convince these dumbasses because they "know" everything about everything, supposedly.

Of course it works...my football coach use to tell me all the time "Fuzzy they don't boo nobodys" People just love to bitch,just for the sake of bitching.

If people aren't bitching about your product in this day and age,your not doing it right.

And as stated above...Fuck'em

Archived