Profile to exclude Irish dedis

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, Albo,

Move your location as on the below screenshot.

Set ping assit to 0ms

set radius to approx. 500km/300mi

Strict mode ticked.

you will get UK/FR/GER dedis 99% of the time (i do not recommend Italian server  :P )

mysxe1t.png

Makes sence becouse on Xbox one there is only Ireland server that is working :(. Could this confirm another Xbox one user. Becouse I only find this server and Im forced to play on 60ms ping on best days.​

Mitja there is a partial solution , last night i write the id of Irish dedis , and for each one a give a match , in three of this i played very well.. in the other the connections sucks! The ping is the same but the hitmark is different , i dont know why..

post-1987-0-74483200-1455871033_thumb.jpg

Makes sence Zennon. For me the biggest problem now is that on Xbox one the only dedi server in EU is in Ireland 2000km away and the best ping that I get is 60ms. Games without dedi server are impossible if I exclude that server I dont get any games at all.

Or you could share a Profile for europe Players..

Mitja if you put PA set to 49 you could find the Best dedis. For me the medium connection to that dedis Is 55/60. In three of that dedis my connection Is 49/50.. Try this setting , strict on and 49 PA. If don't work try 50 , 51 , 52 , ecc.. Waiting 3/4 min for each One..

Done that Albo, for me its always 60ms ping no matter what ID number on Ireland dedi server. Thanks for your effort. Other servers (all other servers in EU except Ireland) are showing (see picture in attachment) when I load the BO3 game. They should be normal circles but they are not. Green rectangle on the picture is my actual home.

post-2729-0-02018600-1455900249_thumb.jpg

Archived