New To Netduma

Locowhodat430

Evening gents and Ladies,

Locowhodat430 here, just unboxed my netduma and set it up. I play on both ps4 and Xbox1 and am looking forward to seeing what this little white box and all this great software can do. I play black ops3 on both platforms, halo 5, rainbow six siege, battlefront and many many others. Again looking forward to learning about the software. Anyone got suggestions for set up videos? The ones on youtube are old and don't haver the latest updated dashboard. Thanks

Loco

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you have any issues and we'll be able to help. We're sure you'll love it :)

You should be on .6 firmware, in which case when you enter your speeds I would let it set up for you as well as using profiles for the games you play will set up the router. 

I'll be updating the fine tuning guide very soon for the latest firmware

Welcome to the forum! Let us know if you have any issues and we'll be able to help. We're sure you'll love it :)

You should be on .6 firmware, in which case when you enter your speeds I would let it set up for you as well as using profiles for the games you play will set up the router. 

I'll be updating the fine tuning guide very soon for the latest firmware

Thanks for the welcome. I'll start to use the profiles, been a busy weekend with work so I hope to get on tonight and tinker with it.

• Administrators

Hi mate, welcome to the forum/#DumaArmy. If you're on .6 there are profiles to get you up and running fast. Then you can take your time to fine-tune it for your setup :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived