Just thought i'd say ello! :)

Phr34ky BoB

Hi folks,

I've taken the plunge after seeing Triple Wrecks review of your product!

Pretty excited to take delivery of my R1 and see how well the Geo Filter works.

I will mainly be using this with my Xbone, with the plan to start up a stream some time in the future, and maybe cross over to pc.

Any feedback on the best compatible VPN to use in North Yorkshire would be gladly received! :)

Peace out!

Hi folks,

I've taken the plunge after seeing Triple Wrecks review of your product!

Pretty excited to take delivery of my R1 and see how well the Geo Filter works.

I will mainly be using this with my Xbone, with the plan to start up a stream some time in the future, and maybe cross over to pc.

Any feedback on the best compatible VPN to use in North Yorkshire would be gladly received! :)

Peace out!

I personally use "private internet access" and it's really amazing!

You can change IP on it with one click on the netduma router which is awesome :)

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your purchase.

When you receive your netduma , make sure you visit the thread in my signature if you run into any issues!

Thanks for the welcome folks!

My R1 landed about an hour ago :D

I've got it hooked up and updated to 1.03.5.

Now before it landed I did a quick speed test on my BT connection and was 47 down 8 up, but during the onscreen setup (Stage 2/17 in the help tour) the speed test was reporting much slower.. 8 down 2 up.. and there is something going on under the device manager tab "We have detected you are connected to another router".. This would no doubt be the BT Home Hub 5 being the second router/modem/problem ;)

I'm sure someone out there has a homehub5 has a quick fix for me..?

Is it as simple as dropping the R1 into the DMZ? Or is that not the way forward.

My Xbone NAT is currently Moderate through the R1, and I would prefer it to be Open, normally I port forward Xbox Live Services  from my BT Home Hub 5 to Xbone.. Do I now do the same but from the R1 web interface under the settings tab..?

Apologies if this post would be better off in the support area!

• Administrators

Hi buddy and wlecome to the forum. Sorry don't have any suggestions for VPN. Unless you have a DDoS problem I'd suggest not using VPN's for Destiny as many of the providers have high latency.

Hope you love your Duma! 

Archived