R1 interface pages loading slowly

My router interface pages have suddenly become really slow to load, it did the same thing yesterday after the R1 had been on switched on all day (it gets switched off at night) and it did the same thing today just now after about 6 hours switched on.

It sorts itself out when i reboot it but i wondered if anyone has any idea why? I've had the Netduma since June and I've never noticed it do this until yesterday.

Its definitely not my connection that does this as i immediately went and checked other websites were loading fine and speed test was as usual.

My router interface pages have suddenly become really slow to load, it did the same thing yesterday after the R1 had been on switched on all day (it gets switched off at night) and it did the same thing today just now after about 6 hours switched on.

It sorts itself out when i reboot it but i wondered if anyone has any idea why? I've had the Netduma since June and I've never noticed it do this until yesterday.

Its definitely not my connection that does this as i immediately went and checked other websites were loading fine and speed test was as usual.

Reset distribution on the device prioritization page or try a different browser. I've had this happen because of an ad-blocker I was using as well as some anti-viruses.

This happens to me every time i enable the geo-filter the whole thing just comes to a halt and iv given up using my netduma now because of this, nothing i do seems to sort the problem out, iv even factory reset the duma and it just starts doing it again within the hour :-(

There is a known bug that causes this, it may be your issue.  In Congestion control, reset the distribution under device prioritization and hit update.  Leave the prioritization flower alone for now, there is a fix in the update coming shortly.   Also, in miscellaneous settings, untick turbo and superturbo mode as they can cause this interface slowdown issue as well.  Refresh each page and make sure the changes stick. Once they do, reboot the router just in case.  If that resolves your issue, you should be good until the .6 firmware.

Try it and provide and update

There is a known bug that causes this, it may be your issue.  In Congestion control, reset the distribution under device prioritization and hit update.  Leave the prioritization flower alone for now, there is a fix in the update coming shortly.   Also, in miscellaneous settings, untick turbo and superturbo mode as they can cause this interface slowdown issue as well.  Refresh each page and make sure the changes stick. Once they do, reboot the router just in case.  If that resolves your issue, you should be good until the .6 firmware.

Try it and provide and update

I haven't used the Device Prioritisation since the bug was found although i do click Reset Distribution every time i switch the router on to be sure.

I also have never used Turbo/Super Turbo mode. The only thing i have ticked under Miscellaneous settings is auto feedback and cookies.

As long as it doesn't get more frequent its not such a big issue and hoping most likely It will go away when the new firmware is released.

yea chrome is the browser im using and no it didn't make any difference when i hard refresh, the interface only seems to slow down when i enable the geo-filter it also gives me false ping readings of 900ms when it slows down, i have kinda posted about this issue a few times on the forum before but never really got a solution on how to fix :-(   

yea chrome is the browser im using and no it didn't make any difference when i hard refresh, the interface only seems to slow down when i enable the geo-filter it also gives me false ping readings of 900ms when it slows down, i have kinda posted about this issue a few times on the forum before but never really got a solution on how to fix :-(   

Have you tried it with firefox ?

Or a factory reset from misc settings? (taking pic's of your pages for easy set up)

well i have reset the congection and update.

the restarted.

same thing. after two or 3 lobbies i change the pages on the router interfaces load very slow.

same on steam browser or chrome.

if i disable the geo after 2 minutes . it is ok again.

but some times when it stuck the disable button dont work.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived