Influx of idiots?

Asentrix

Not attacking anyone in particular , just noticed a lot of idiots in chatbox recently slandering netduma.

They always have 1-5 posts , obviously not all of them are customers
I wonder what they gain by coming here and being stupid?

Also seen tons of LQ threads, IE: "NETDUMA NO WORK GIBE ME MONI BACK".
Over-dramatization^ , but felt like ranting about it, anyone else get annoyed by this?

There is probably some misconceptions by some of the users that they just plug this thing in and that's it. It's NEVER that easy with anything related to networking. I also don't think NetDuma have ever misrepresented themselves by making it seem that way.

I told the rest of the mods and admin that this would be coming after all the new duma owners after Christmas.It's just people not knowing what the duma can and can't do.

And it's broke and doesn't work if someone has to do anything but plug it in.

Hopefully as Fraser said when the new update comes out it will become much more user friendly.

Christmas noobs ;)

Made me chuckle lol I'm a Christmas noob but I've saw nothing but a bunch of helpful people so much so I've had friends and colleagues buy Dumas this forum is the mother of all after care products unfortunately some don't have social skills or diplomacy to put their plea for help across with being well an twat

Hey guys I understand your stress and aggravation and I have no problem with people voicing their concerns but don't you think this title might be a little inciting. Just another point of view. I think maybe there might have been a better way to title this thread. Buck Nasssty luvs you all.

We understand and believe me we feel the pain as well.  It's great knowing that we have so many members who do care about giving out quality information and trying to help as many people as they can.

Haters are gonna hate and like Fuzzy said, we were do for another round of new to the party and not getting their way posts.

Just use the ignore feature and with the new 3 Strikes policy, the wheat will separate from the chaff soon enough.

As Buck alluded to, I don't think this thread will help so I am going to close it.   ;)

Thank you all for your help and concern.

JD

Archived