Problem with Netduma

Oh good, but to be honest, i have not noticed any difference in gameplay from the sky router. :(

Yeah I would say those are pretty stellar.And maybe have someone do a one on one with to make sure everything is optimized and set up as it should be,

Hi Crossey, wi-fi work-around was unticked. I haven't even been able to check this site on my phone, and other sites.

Speed test goes up and down, it should be 38mg and 8-9 up, but get 25-30 with the netduma. Now my ping is 163 (just tested).

Thanks, will pm him now. Just don't seem to be getting anywhere with it at mo. There not laggy games (although they wasn't on just the sky router), but expext a bit more, and i have played it alot with it.

Thanks,

Baz.

• Netduma Staff

Hi Crossey, wi-fi work-around was unticked. I haven't even been able to check this site on my phone, and other sites.

Speed test goes up and down, it should be 38mg and 8-9 up, but get 25-30 with the netduma. Now my ping is 163 (just tested).

Thanks, will pm him now. Just don't seem to be getting anywhere with it at mo. There not laggy games (although they wasn't on just the sky router), but expext a bit more, and i have played it alot with it.

Thanks,

Baz.

Ok Baz, hopefully Fraser can get in touch and arrange a time for him to take a look :)

Thanks Zennon, if they are good, can't understand why not noticed any gameplay changes (amongst other problems) since buying the netduma.

Baz.

Netduma barely works with bo3 , it's just an absolutely garbage game and I feel your pain.

Have you tried any other games?

Are you using the congestion control to stop other users on your network from creating lag?

Enter download and upload speed into the congestion control set algorithm to reactive and set the upload and download sliders to 70% is a good place to start.

Definitely try reactive I have done 1 on 1 with people and found jitter spikes with preemtive when there is streams or download happening.

I have time to look at your settings now if you wish jump into chat.

Chat button top right of the forum.

Edit : I have to go to work soon and you have not been back to the thread to see this yet.

BO3 is just a hit or miss most of the time. Some games are incredible, hit detection is spot on. Other games you basically need to shoot someone in the back to kill them, even then they'll still turn on you after getting 4 hitmarkers. I had multiple games yesterday where the hit detection was spot on in one game and the very next game in the same lobby it was the complete opposite. Something changes when different players enter the lobby that have different connections. I've come to the realization that it's the game and not the router. The router is doing it's job in helping me find closer games at a lower ping. But the way this game handles connections once you're in a lobby seems to be different than any other COD before it...and to me, that's not a good thing.

Archived