-
Posts
2446 -
Joined
-
Days Won
29
Everything posted by DARKNESS
-
@RouterUserThat sounds like ISP line issues mate that something you'll have to take on with them and show legitimate proof you can do so by using software like ping plotter or similar kinds were it does a diagnostic of the packets and finds out if there's an issue on they're end or if it coming from your end depending on the hops. An if they refuse to fix your issue when you've proven your claims then you'll have to file an ffc report/case which is a lot of a fun π
-
Are you using the bandwidth allocation feature? if so don't just reset the settings for it since it currently broken and it should work fine after that As for downloads speeds that depends on your house you have to remember it all frequency based all you need is some tin foil and any router is useless though you can test different channels and see what goes though typically by default is chooses the most optimal though not all the time...you can use channel analyzer to find optimal channels etc
-
netduma r3 Netduma R3
DARKNESS replied to HANDSOME KING's topic in Feature Ideas & Improvements for DumaOS
@XR700 OwnerI am honestly surprised your not primarily using Asus ROG Rapture gt-ax11000 from my research it one those routers that works for any household- 61 replies
-
- handsome king
- ideas for life
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
netduma r3 Netduma R3
DARKNESS replied to HANDSOME KING's topic in Feature Ideas & Improvements for DumaOS
- 61 replies
-
- handsome king
- ideas for life
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
netduma r3 Netduma R3
DARKNESS replied to HANDSOME KING's topic in Feature Ideas & Improvements for DumaOS
@XR700 OwnerYou know they're literally no rgb routers for a reason people don't buy a router for it to be shiny rainbow like a pc lmao and that preference at end of the day and adds extra cost which doesn't benefit the consumer they're not a high budget company so it wouldn't be a smart move by any means that the reason they tried they're partnership with netgear and look how that's turned out π I ain't in neither side but I do believe it netgears fault overall with the fact they don't allow full usage of the hardware and netduma for keeping up with there routers which they knew would take them long to give updates upon I think 2-2.5 GB is fair and 4-5 ports would hit the sweet spot- 61 replies
-
- handsome king
- ideas for life
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
netduma r3 Netduma R3
DARKNESS replied to HANDSOME KING's topic in Feature Ideas & Improvements for DumaOS
@XR700 OwnerIβd agree till you said RGB it a waste of money realistically they should just focus on hardwareβ¦also I donβt think most users need 8 switches at that point but an external switch which they could in theory make as separate device just a thought if your one of those wire freaks- 61 replies
-
- handsome king
- ideas for life
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
NEW XR500 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.535
DARKNESS replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
-
Application name: Ghost of Tsushima Device type used for capture: MAC OS/PS5 Any other comments: New Game for DPI Engine ---- This one took a while matches are goddamn long about 15-20 minutes Ghost of Tsushima# 1 Story Mode.pcapng Ghost of Tsushima# 2 Story Mode.pcapng Ghost of Tsushima# 3 Survival Mode.pcapng
-
NEW XR700 BETA FIRMWARE: 3.3.363
DARKNESS replied to Netduma Lew's topic in NETGEAR Nighthawk Support (XR range)
They should be improving nodes already docsis 4.0 is coming soon so it shouldn't be too much longer were they're forced to give more than 100 up though i wouldn't be surprised if they're scummy and make you pay a premium just to get the 100 up...I noticed on my line I get some spikes over 100 up so it currently being tested in certain areas -
Are you looking at the live data? Sometimes it doesn't pop up there though it shows active on the favorites though now you can clearly see it if you go to stats for nerds and can double check looking at network monitor as well though if it like that....that weird you run ppoe or dhcp? I run the same console so wouldn't know how that wouldn't translate π
-
@Netduma AlexAlso I just wanted to point out that I don't think it smart to add all hi rez games together when you still haven't been able to differentiate between them on the dpi and some are not even detected....I would understand if you guys were testing them yourselves but if were testing whether or not they're working why add them all into one? Isn't the point to be able to detect the games accurately based on traffic
-
That PSN/Xbox data centers that why they're allowed without them you can't connect online honestly I amazed at how they're none in NA east something I found strange since that means you get higher latency do to it...it not marginal but it something that affects somewhat performance this is why when you do a speed test on PSN it takes forever etc I don't know how a trillion dollar company doesn't have servers every location I guess I am too poor to understand I looked it up and they only have a server in California which matches with NA WEST π
-
Netduma - Auto Detect speed
DARKNESS replied to Jeofel08's topic in Feature Ideas & Improvements for DumaOS
I MEAN THEY COULD ADD IT I KNOW THEY HAVE IT FOR THE XR1000 BUT COULDN'T SAY IF THEY HAD TO PAY FOR A LICENSE ETC NOT THAT IT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE IT LIKE ASKING THEM TO DO MORE WORK FOR SOMETHING THAT USELESS WHEN YOU CAN JUST ADD YOUR OWN CC
