Notify Beta testers of queue position

Killerelite06

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

As Admin said this is a very lengthy process, each persons profile has to be looked at for the email then go through the list. It won't be long until everyone has it.

What do you mean by profile? I registered my R1 with a different email address to my forum one

On 10/12/2018 at 5:06 AM, Dan said:

What do you mean by profile? I registered my R1 with a different email address to my forum one

I did as well... can we get an answer to this question?  I don't want to miss out on the update since my forum e-mail is different from my order e-mail that I used 2+ years ago...

• Administrators

What I mean is to check everyone we'd have to check the email signed up on the forum in order to match the signup with that person. As you've said the emails are different so in some cases we can't check without giving away personal details.

Whatever email was used to sign up on the form will be the email the download link goes to

In that case, it sounds like those of us who have used different e-mail addresses for purchase versus what is used on the forum are going to be out of luck... in that case, to help you guys, we can we direct message you the 2 e-mail accounts so that we can get those download links?

• Administrators
11 hours ago, kssxs said:

In that case, it sounds like those of us who have used different e-mail addresses for purchase versus what is used on the forum are going to be out of luck... in that case, to help you guys, we can we direct message you the 2 e-mail accounts so that we can get those download links?

No, you will be fine. The download link is sent to the specific DumaOS form email that you signed up with. Forum email address does not affect this, the only thing with the forum email address being different is checking peoples place in the queue but we're not checking places now anyway so all good!

4 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No, you will be fine. The download link is sent to the specific DumaOS form email that you signed up with. Forum email address does not affect this, the only thing with the forum email address being different is checking peoples place in the queue but we're not checking places now anyway so all good!

Awesome, thanks for clearing that up... PHEW!  Thought I was going to miss out! 😛