Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Destiny 2

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

RILLA au

RILLA au

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Thanks for the confirmation Matty. I downloaded Fortnite at launch and it was locked behind a paywall. I'll try again!

Bungie fixed a lot of stuff in D2 in terms of the grind, but they screwed the pooch by taking the random rolls out of gear drops. I understand it from a balance perspective, but there's no incentive to continue playing for those ever-elusive god rolls.

Ironically, Iron Banner used to be far less grindy with known rewards, now it's RNG and less enjoyable.

I also don't like the oversimplification of D2 at large, but it does make it more accessible for my 7 y/o son. From that perspective, I'll happily play, but I don't feel the same desire to put in thousands of hours like I did in Destiny.

It's pretty evident most of the core Destiny players feel the same - Destiny was a top 10 game on Twitch for 3 years. Destiny 2 is out of the top 20 within a month. Bungie is damned if they do and damned if they don't - I suspect we'll see improvements in the expansion packs.

And yeah, the Duma is great for controlling D2 lobbies :)

I hope so, i had over 2000 hours on my hunter in D1, i didn't even play destiny this weekend. The game is crap.

Jakosaur

Jakosaur

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

New cloud update has been perfect until now. ID - 95addba64a34b6bb

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 18,841 posts
  • Local time: 02:09 AM

Great to hear that, thanks for the ID!

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official R1 Support Times: 10am - 6pm BST

Official DumaOS/XR500 Support Times: 12pm - Midnight BST

Time Converter

If you're having Settings or Hardware issues with the XR500 please go here and login to get the number for Netgear's 24/7 support line: http://support.netgear.com/

g7157cm

g7157cm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 08:09 PM

You can use 41, 38, 28 now. Should hopefully be more efficient. 

Do we need to Green check the boxes back on the "Enable auto cloud" and "Bleeding edge control" back after making the Whitelist 41, Game server 38, and Map 28? Do I leave them unchecked and apply changes?

Thanks for the awesome support as always!

Chive972

Chive972

Member of Globality / Destiny 2 Competitive

• Moderators
  • 2,199 posts
  • Local time: 03:09 AM
  • LocationFrance

Do we need to Green check the boxes back on the "Enable auto cloud" and "Bleeding edge control" back after making the Whitelist 41, Game server 38, and Map 28? Do I leave them unchecked and apply changes?

You can active automatic settings (tick auto cloud and bleeding edge) for the cloud.

It takes 4 hours to replicate.

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 2,761 posts
  • Local time: 02:09 AM

As Chive said, you can leave Auto Cloud and Bleeding Edge cloud ticked for the most stable cloud version available at that time. The cloud numbers are experimental, so could either be great or unstable and are to be used at your own discretion :)

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users