Netduma + skill= this!

Ian88

Ok guys... First thanks for your comments.. And here's my settings.. I have a 100/6 connection and I input the correct amount in the bandwidth.. Congestion control I have a 75% for both dl and ul.. Share excess unticked! Pre emptive algorithm... Geo around newcastle England area.. And set within 400miles.. Errrmmm I think that's it.. Just ask if you need more info.. And yes it's hardcore.. Kuda, quickdraw, rapid fire, long barrel, perks... Ghost, fast hands, dead silence, blast suppressor

I haven't given my ps4 any extra distribution.. It's equal across all of my devices.. However depending on what sort of bandwidth you have, you may need to put a little extra on.. But if you have big bandwidth just leave everything equal

Funny I was watching your quadfeed video, then went to your playlist and then watched this vid. Thought it was sick, left a comment, subscribed, then went back to this forum.
The very next thread I click on says Netduma + Skill = this! , and here I am. Haha crazy shit.

Hello homerin.. Let me reassure you that you've made a good purchase with the duma.. It's usually the case of making sure everything is set up properly.. What do you mean by "I dont feel that it's working" can you give me more information please?

• Netduma Staff

Hi lan 88 I get my netduma like 4 days ago but I'm still having trouble whit geofilter I feel like is doesn't work

If you make a thread in the support section and explain your problem more people will be able to see it and explain your problem :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived