Problem

Why is there a bloatfish in my Netduma? No honestly its impossible to set. There are quite some devices on the Duma but it still should be possible to set this up which it isnt atm.And dont give me the you cant play in this network as I am playing when 90% of those hosts are shut down. Or even if they are not I should be able to prio the PS4.

1.png

Why is there a bloatfish in my Netduma? No honestly its impossible to set. There are quite some devices on the Duma but it still should be possible to set this up which it isnt atm.And dont give me the you cant play in this network as I am playing when 90% of those hosts are shut down. Or even if they are not I should be able to prio the PS4.

1.png

Uhhh... How do you have 100+ devices on your network?

• Administrators

That is crazy! Never seen that many devices before. You should be able to delete some as Crossy says, I imagine you've got quite a few dormant devices. Reboot from settings > miscellaneous and you should be able to delete. 

I had to laugh when I saw your chart because I share your experience.  My teenage son often has friends and parties at my house.  I also host parties and holidays for friends and family.  They all get onto my wifi and their devices are added to my list.  It is also a sneaky way to watch who is at my house without my son knowing. LOL  I normally have about 12 devices that are always connected (phone, tablets, laptops, consoles, home devices, etc.).  If I don't watch it, I could have over 50 devices listed.

I have to constantly reboot and delete the ones that are not normally on the network.

i have a similar case here, nothing to the extent of roads, but visitors hopping on my wifi pile up.

the router has the ability to classify devices, maybe there could be a startup class "temp" assigned to all new devices that would get automatically deleted after being dormant for a set amount of time? Also could be nice if these temp devices wouldnt show up on the priorisation pie, but only tap in to the share excess part? easy way to block off visitors when they are unwanted and would clean up the device priorisation.

• Netduma Staff

i have a similar case here, nothing to the extent of roads, but visitors hopping on my wifi pile up.

the router has the ability to classify devices, maybe there could be a startup class "temp" assigned to all new devices that would get automatically deleted after being dormant for a set amount of time? Also could be nice if these temp devices wouldnt show up on the priorisation pie, but only tap in to the share excess part? easy way to block off visitors when they are unwanted and would clean up the device priorisation.

There is something a bit like that already on the ticket system here :)

Archived