Two Xbox 1's one open one moderate

Never had this issues with AW or any of the other games but in BO3 can't get both consoles open nat also noticed ,, didn't think too much about it at first since I even saw it mentioned here that it could just be the game and for the most part game o,ay was smooth,, this past week however it has been going downhill to where one console will be lagging with the nice stutter screen,, I have cycled the power on each component went through and rechecked the checklist as mentioned in another troubleshooting guide,,

Is there a step by step setup for two Xbox ones that I may have missed to go through and see if I am missing something easy to fix ?

This should not be an issue my setup is netgear modem cm400 all cat 6 Ethernet cables to pc and two Xbox 1's nothing else is on this ISP , everything is hardwired .

There was an issue when posting and it accidently created to identical post,,, they quickly had my one post absorb the other and thanks for that since there was no actual need for two post,,, however I would rather have gotten some actual guidance or pointed in the right direction, which is surprising , normally I have had extremely good responses within minutes and most times it was a simple fix.

Again I'll say it if I have overlooked something simple great then it will be an easy fix ,,, if there is something in the game preventing this great just let me know at least it will be something.

• Administrators

I had (have) the same issues. Lain was working with Treyarc last I heard - but he hasn't updated me. All my threads are closed lol

I closed the thread and asked you to post in the thread I specifically started about that issue but you didn't post there. 

I have a feeling that is what may happen to this thread as well ,, get closed with no answers or resolution.

You posted 11 hours ago which was midnight in the UK. 

If both consoles themselves have an open NAT that is the main thing. If you haven't had it with any other game it is BO3. If you read http://forum.netduma.com/topic/8866-black-ops-3-nat/?p=65325it will explain further.

I thought that someone else had this issue earlier and they resolved it by assigning the moderate NAT console a static IP and that got it open.If I can find the post I'll link it and as always your milage may vary.

• Administrators

Have 2 xbox 1's and I have a moderate NAT in BLOPS3 although the counsels NAT's are still open. Doesn't seem to effect game play. I've tried the upnp stuff and can't seem to fix it.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's either a false reading or something to do with the way they detect the NAT

I closed the thread and asked you to post in the thread I specifically started about that issue but you didn't post there.

You posted 11 hours ago which was midnight in the UK.

If both consoles themselves have an open NAT that is the main thing. If you haven't had it with any other game it is BO3. If you read http://forum.netduma.com/topic/8866-black-ops-3-nat/?p=65325it will explain further.

Ok hold the phone, pretty sure I did post there. Not trying to stir the pot.

Archived