High Ping without reason

Hi...the issue appears without reason...i didn't change any of my settings...before this i had 20ms...now i have 60ms!!!!!!

Ι noticed that "ping" climbs between Google Ip's......and the result is to have high "ping".

I don't think so that is my ISP's problem...communication between me and ISP is still under 20ms....the problem is Google.

See the photo...from number 6 and down....all is Google IP's.

How can i solve this?????

WUtTj5I.png

i do have the same issue...when i´m testing my internet speed in Internet via router i got a 18ms ping. With Netduma i have a 30ms ping and today i have a 59ms ping...i don't know why!! I changed nothing!!!

This issue bothers me from time to time frequently 

OK now i tested again: 

i tested my ping with two different websites (e.g. speediest.net) :

my ping wired with Netduma R1 + Router Fritzbox: between 18-29 ms. 

Ping test with Ping Diagnostics in Netduma R1: 59ms!!!

Why is that?? And how does this affect my gaming performance?? What is my "real" ping?? 

(p.s.: with my fritzbox and PS4 i always use the Google DNS 8.8.4.4, on Netduma the DNS is also changed to 8.8.4.4)

After 5 days the problem still the same.....

GavF5VG.png

iPCaLQW.png

As Nef11 says...how does this affect my gaming performance?what is "real ping"??And how can i resolve this...maybe "ping" with another server..not 8.8.8.8???

I reset my router and configure it from the start....i connect it wired to test it...nothing change.

Test from Speedtest after internet diagnosis....

P4yHrQK.png

Archived