Anyone using the Netduma in US? Need advice

Hey, 

So I have been using my Netduma in the UK since the launch and have had close to no problems. 

I may be moving to the US in the coming weeks so I wanted to know if anyone has been using their Netduma with US ISP's and what their experience has been. 

Looking at apartments, it seems I may either be signing up with Verizon's FiOs or Comcast's (I know...) Xfinity bundle.

Will I be able to use the R1 with these ISP's? 

Thanks in advance 

Hey, 

So I have been using my Netduma in the UK since the launch and have had close to no problems. 

I may be moving to the US in the coming weeks so I wanted to know if anyone has been using their Netduma with US ISP's and what their experience has been. 

Looking at apartments, it seems I may either be signing up with Verizon's FiOs or Comcast's (I know...) Xfinity bundle.

Will I be able to use the R1 with these ISP's? 

Thanks in advance 

If you can get FIOS that's the way to go.Comcast/Charter is still a shared hub with who knows how many people,which will more than likely lead to node overload (which I have with Charter) and your internet comes in on the same line as your TV.

I have a friend that still has DSL 6 down 2 up and I know it's a decitated line,only his house is on it,no sharing with neighbors and he has zero issues even with those speeds.

But when FIOS is available I will be on it,it's within a mile of my house in all directions,just a matter of time.

If you can get FIOS that's the way to go.Comcast/Charter is still a shared hub with who knows how many people,which will more than likely lead to node overload (which I have with Charter) and your internet comes in on the same line as your TV.

I have a friend that still has DSL 6 down 2 up and I know it's a decitated line,only his house is on it,no sharing with neighbors and he has zero issues even with those speeds.

But when FIOS is available I will be on it,it's within a mile of my house in all directions,just a matter of time.

I have the same thing Fios in every town around me, why did I have to live on the waterfront? LOL

Have been a NetDuma user since December 2014, coming up on a year here in another week or so.  Wow!

Haven't had any problems, honestly, utilizing just the NetDuma as our only router and our Comcast connection.

Another vote for Fios or Google Fiber.  If either were available, I would take them in a NY second.

Archived