California Netduma Owners

If you are having issues with laggy games or setting up your router then I will jump on today and party with you.

I will show you how my setup is working as intended and will show you the types of matches I get and dedi I connect to.

If you would like to do this then tweet me @IIN3MES1SII with your xbox GT and I will add you and send you an invite to party.

If you are having issues with laggy games or setting up your router then I will jump on today and party with you.

I will show you how my setup is working as intended and will show you the types of matches I get and dedi I connect to.

If you would like to do this then tweet me @IIN3MES1SII with your xbox GT and I will add you and send you an invite to party.

Being up for helping others is great to see :) very much appreciated m8.

No problem if there are not enough or they dont see this then I am willing to help anyone in the U.S.

I already tested allowing a person on the east coast and we never left the San Diego Dedi.

Any lag was purely on the server.

I'm in Hawaii, on the PS4 front, I ONLY connect to Cali dedis.  They play AWESOME for me.  On the Xbox front.  I shrink my geo filter with my ping assist set to 0 to only cover California.  I connect to servers in Cali too.  They play AWESOME as well.  I TOTALLY avoid the Seattle and Kansas servers.  

can you IM me I'm over in Los Angeles cali area. I cannot get my netduma and my modem to sync. I get 300up and 40down for my isp and I don't get anything close to that, and when I run a speed test on my PS4 i only get 10up and 1 down lol, I'm in need of help. PSN killer65malibu , xbox Killer65malibu

Alight cool well if you guys could add me on xbox II N3MES1S II  (message me with "NETDUMA")

As far as playing on the seattle server, I used to until I bocked them before the update.

I only get california dedis.

Sorry I don't have playstation.

Archived