3 huge problems after update

Hello guys i was updated today my Duma, and now am facing 3 problems..

1. Am paying for 50mbs download speed and after update am getting from 20-30mbs (i tried reset distribution and hard refresh but nothing)

2. Am not able any more to play BO3 when i try to play multiplayer i get ERROR: you cant host, or something like this and it kicks me out..

3. Am also not able to join any lobbies or starting games of my friends..

How can i fix that 3 problems???

1. Have you tride to follow up the fine tuning guide regarding you speeds?

2. That is whats happening whit BO3 at this point which also could be the cause of your 3 point .Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Servers were down at 6pm GMT. When this occurs it takes hours for the population and servers to recover

1. Have you tride to follow up the fine tuning guide regarding you speeds?

2. That is whats happening whit BO3 at this point which also could be the cause of your 3 point .Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Servers were down at 6pm GMT. When this occurs it takes hours for the population and servers to recover

had same problem,unconnected netduma reconnected straight into xbox,got into game ,quit then reconnected netduma ,it worked.

Were can i found fine tuning guide??

Also rowlodge can you explain me how you done that?

Were can i found fine tuning guide??

Also rowlodge can you explain me how you done that?

disconnect ethernet from the netduma and straight into your xbox ,i got a game that way. after you are sure your internet is ok, reconnect to your netduma ,it will work again.

Still the same with speed...

As about multiplayer

I cant get any game out of dedicated servers

The servers all running really funny right now,I had problems getting games earlier and when I did I was pinging over 100 to a bank of dedi's that are 80 miles from me as I play on them all the time.

Also kept getting booted all the way back to the main screen and a ton of connection interrupted on dedi's mind you.The servers are having some issues right noe weather it's overload or whatever but it's not smooth by any means.

And with your speed are you running wifi ? And did you make sure your sliders are set at 100 and are wired when running a speedtest ?

Archived