I cant take it anymore I need help!!! lol BO3 LAG 20 ms ping.

Ok Im having a terrible time in BO3 and I want answers. Tbh I have been suffering from lag for a long time now but I just think at this point I cant really make my connection better than it already is..

I know that I have overstayed my welcome here on the forums, I know that I have been bombarding you guys with questions.... but please see if you can help me real quick..

My ping is 20 ms flat to the seattle dedi i usually get..

Bandwidth: 17 Mbps download .892 upload. 

Network Monitor shows very little bandwidth consumption on my network.

GEO filter is perfect IMO. I get super low pings every game.

ISP hub has put the netduma in DMZ mode because I see this blue message here in the netduma device manager:

http://forum.netduma.com/uploads/images/1447744727-U2282.png

And just saying, this blue message in the device manager actually hasnt gone away even though I put the netduma in my isp hub's dmz. I dont know if this is making me lag, but it might be important so im going to make sure you guys know.

NAT is fine.

All my netduma settings "should be fine" they are set to what the wiki and you guys suggest, but yet I am still getting INSTA death melted by these people and its very clear to me that I am at a huge disadvantage. Look I had a 1.65 kd in Ghosts, and I used to be a pretty good Black ops player, but I literally just had 3 kills 17 deaths in domination. I;m not a bad player. There is something seriously wrong.

So where do I put my congestion control sliders? Preemptive or reactive? deep packet processing on or off? How much of the pie should my ps4 get?

Thanks all and good luck.... its a big bad laggy world out out there let me tell you...

I will look at you settings via remote access , pm me if you wish too, I am setting off for work and will hopefully be available sometime after arriving from 8 am onwards as long as customers dont take me away.

Try this .

Use a wireless connection not wired

Put congestion control to 100 percent on both sliders

Use reactive , I've done extensive testing both on pre and reactive , reactive removed the feeling of delay and offered a smoother connection , preemtive showed better results in online tests but for some reason offers a more sluggish connection.

Turn ipv6 off under settings and wan, lan

Turn deep packet processing off

Make sure share excess is ticked.

Pro tip.....

Use the Gorgan LMG with stock, quickdraw, grip and rapid fire. Got a 2.9 kd so far

Ok Im having a terrible time in BO3 and I want answers. Tbh I have been suffering from lag for a long time now but I just think at this point I cant really make my connection better than it already is..

Im with ya buddy. Ive fiddled and dangled every setting known to man but BO3 is a different beast altogether.

Im glad its working for some as i like the game.

Very bad start for me personally.

I do find TDM way way better, like 1million times better then any other game type. Especially the hit detection.

Im with ya buddy. Ive fiddled and dangled every setting known to man but BO3 is a different beast altogether.

Im glad its working for some as i like the game.

Very bad start for me personally.

I do find TDM way way better, like 1million times better then any other game type. Especially the hit detection.

agreed. Domination is a clan camp fest. They just get in a party of 6 and lock the map down.

i tested out his settings. its just as bad as the last settings. it runs smooth for 5 seconds, and then everything goes to crap all over again. i would love to know why im having laggy games every time i get into a game. whats even worse about all this, is that when i get a host migration screen, it kicks me out of the game every time. Why the hell is this happening?? Im starting to think that this game is absolutely terrible to be honest....

I'm with you here.. Wtf have treyarch done! Absolutely fkin sick of getting shot before I can even think about reacting! And shooting them first (on hardcore they should sit down!) and them getting me.. Also wtf is up with these stupid hitmarkers on hardcore! I'm already missing ops2 tbh.. What have they put in this game? Have they fked up this time or what? Fkin sick of lag comp. Why not make separate playlist for ppl with high and low bandwidth? Fk throttling my speed anymore, I shouldn't have to to play a game I've payed money for.. Billion dollar franchise and they are a pack of fkin morons

I'm with you here.. Wtf have treyarch done! Absolutely fkin sick of getting shot before I can even think about reacting! And shooting them first (on hardcore they should sit down!) and them getting me.. Also wtf is up with these stupid hitmarkers on hardcore! I'm already missing ops2 tbh.. What have they put in this game? Have they fked up this time or what? Fkin sick of lag comp. Why not make separate playlist for ppl with high and low bandwidth? Fk throttling my speed anymore, I shouldn't have to to play a game I've payed money for.. Billion dollar franchise and they are a pack of fkin morons

lol COD rage, I've been there many times. I've given up on COD

• Administrators

i tested out his settings. its just as bad as the last settings. it runs smooth for 5 seconds, and then everything goes to crap all over again. i would love to know why im having laggy games every time i get into a game. whats even worse about all this, is that when i get a host migration screen, it kicks me out of the game every time. Why the hell is this happening?? Im starting to think that this game is absolutely terrible to be honest....

Sorry for the late reply. Is the ping to the game still 20ms? Is it spiky? If you have congestion control then it definitely the quality of the host because 20ms is a great ping.

When host migration happens it is probably trying to put you on a host outside your radius and you're blocking it. You can disable Geo when in game so when it happens you don't get booted, though the connection may not be great

Archived