FIX for BO3 WORKS follow steps 1.03.4

the steps in order for the best connection for bo3 until the new update 1.03.5 and clouds

1.set in your MTU 1400 on ps4 on Xbox will be different set in LAN connection settings on DUMA 1400 MTU 

2.disable UPNP on your isp with UPNP forwarding disabled on misc make sure UPNP on settings is enabled

3.make sure geo enabled and strict on ping PA-0   radius- 500~1200KMS

4.with bleeding edge checked

played a total of 12 games hit detection is crisp steady Ping graph on duma and BO3

give it a shot may be different for others depending on your ISP speed

just my two cents happy gaming :)

P.S: not repeating what others have posted just gave this a try seems to work the best 110% for me may work for you

running firmware 1.03.4

hkgk.jpgCapture.jpgzvxvxcv.jpg

dfggfdhfd.jpg

Sorry disable upnp on your isp user interface gateway modem router your internet provider provided you with with the netduma upnp too do all the work from what I believe can cause a lot of intference it will help with NAT as well I was moderate now it's open NAT on ps4

Btw what are you using recative or premptive just wondering

I have tried 1400 mtu like you i thought it was great i have tried also 1300  mtu  hit dettetion was brillinat this was on cod aw but it does some weird thing when trying to get in 

no I rely on UPNP on the duma no port fowarding and i'm using reactive and there is no way to disable UPNP on a arris modem use to run with that modem for cable from what I believe it don't have a U.I user interface now that i'm running fiber calix gateway modem/router combo unit - netduma - netgear r7000 in AP mode

• Administrators

Sounds like snake oil as most dumb shit workarounds for something that should been fixed days.

SuperLemonTony. I wondered when you might show up to troll our forum. This is a friendly community where people help each other and we have a zero tolerance policy towards aggression. Based on your behavior towards our followers and ourselves on Twitter, and the fact you appear to be behaving exactly the same way on this forum, we are issuing a ban.

SuperLemonTony. I wondered when you might show up to troll our forum. This is a friendly community where people help each other and we have a zero tolerance policy towards aggression. Based on your behavior towards our followers and ourselves on Twitter, and the fact you appear to behaving exactly the same way on this forum, we are issuing a ban.

BOOM. Love it.

Blocked his butt on Twitter too, guy needs to grow up!

Boldshoter will these steps help me with my problem? Me and my wife both have ps4, both play ops3 in the same lobby (she's suffocating me lol) mine nat is open but hers is moderate, I've tried resetting and all that but it remains the same.. Also the mtu do I change that on the ps4 or duma? Or both? Are these settings ok when two ps4s play the same game? Thanks in advance

Ok, so I disabled automatic dns on the duma, and inputted the 8888 8844, I disabled auto mtu on the duma and put 1400.. I also put 1400 into my ps4, I disabled upnp on my virgin media hub.. Do I put the same dns into ps4 btw? (both ps4s?) will I reboot? I can't play right now as I should probably sleep for work lol.. But does that all sound correct? I'll check for a reply on my breaks.. Cheers

Archived