Decided to do the meet anyway...

fuzzy clam

...jacked up neck and all.Results were less than what I wanted but given the situation it's ok for now.

I ended up with a 2300 total on halloween night in Ohio,which is good enough to qualify for the Arnold Classic in the spring.But needed 2400 to qualify pro instead of elite.But still was a good meet just not use to not having a pro total.

Squat - 920 pounds... this bothered my neck the most with the bar being on my back

Bench - 700 pounds...had to change bench shirts after second attempt cuz with my neck being fucked up I couldn't sit up on my traps like I needed to.So had to change to a looser shirt and take a different bar path.

Deadlift - 680 pounds...this was also really painful but it moved pretty well,had 740 almost at lockout but it slipped out of my hands as with my neck you lose your tricep and index and middle finger cuz there numb.

But overall accomplished my goal of qualifying but have pretty much been in bed since Saturday night doped up on pain killers and I go see the spinal surgeon on Nov 10 th to see what my options are.

All in all probably was the one of the dumbest things I've done but seemed like a huge waste if I didn't try.

And let's just say Mrs Fuzzy was pissed to say the least as I didn't tell her I was going... :o

wow, dude you could lift me and my motorbike!!!!! Good luck with the back though, mine is shot had two ops on it. Crashed t0o many times lol.

It is amazing what they can do now though without surgery so fingers crossed bud.

Archived