One of the Last AW videos. Using that Ninja Attachment. 30-5

lukasz

Nice game play.  I really like the Insanity.  I find that I have a tougher time with the suppressor on it, but you make it look easy.   I have been using grip, ext mags, and suppressor on one of my classes.  I may go with your setup of grip, quick draw and suppressor.  

personally glad AW is over with in 3 days just hope for a good rest of the year and next year with BO3 with the duma updates soon to come :) switchback to the ps4 XBONE has gotten overwhelming with the oversized controller for my hands lol see you on that B O 3 :D

Nice game play.  I really like the Insanity.  I find that I have a tougher time with the suppressor on it, but you make it look easy.   I have been using grip, ext mags, and suppressor on one of my classes.  I may go with your setup of grip, quick draw and suppressor.  

Man I use the Ninja Attachment on it due to the irons sights being no very clear and with out the SP I cant see shit while I am shooting. How ever SP removes most of the muzzle flash or what ever you call it.

personally glad AW is over with in 3 days just hope for a good rest of the year and next year with BO3 with the duma updates soon to come :) switchback to the ps4 XBONE has gotten overwhelming with the oversized controller for my hands lol see you on that B O 3 :D

Yebs I agree with you BO3 will be for me the ultimate test in terms of connection as the beta was rough for me. I have some hopes.

Archived