HALO 5

The game is likely prioritising skill when matchmaking (especially given new are an divisions etc). That coupled with larger USA player base means if game has majority of players near US server then game gets dumped onto that server regardless of where remainder of players are from.

I flagged all this during the beta to Netduma but obviously wasn't much point looking at it then as it could have changed (it sounds worse now in fact!).

I connected to an EU data centre a few times on launch day, it was somewhere near Amsterdam.

I tried to use the geo filter to get the same server again but the problem is when you keep getting kicked from US lobbies due to the geo filter you actually get a temporary quit ban T_T

Really hoping you guys are able to figure something out.

The thing is - when i play coop i get connected to the Ireland or Holland server - but pvp is US only. I never ever played on a EU Server besides coop. And i got the game 4 Days early (saturday -> i played singleplayer) and on monday when they opened up everything for everybody i only played on the us servers, as well. And the best part is they never say something about it. They silence it away. This fucks me up the most. 

Played yesterday and finally got onto the Ireland server twice out of half a dozen games of warzone so I don't think pvp is US only.  Someone mentioned SBMM earlier in the comments and perhaps that could be the reason.? Looking forward to Netduma Fraser getting something sorted

Archived