2 sensitvity! COD Advanced Warfare

Taff

I tried to watch your video but when I click on your link it just takes me back to the forum homepage! Does it do that for anyone else or is my tablet just taking the p!ss out of t

trying to fix it right now. dont know how to link it ,just returns back to this lol

Hello buddy I have been waiting for this video. That aim did not shake at all. If one could master snap aiming from target to target and follow up targets that would be a machine....

Hello buddy I have been waiting for this video. That aim did not shake at all. If one could master snap aiming from target to target and follow up targets that would be a machine....

thanks for your input...i hear ya.

Cool. I just watched it. Nice win, you was unlucky with some of those deaths man! I suck at FFA, most of my deaths come from poor aim acquisition oh and getting drop shotted so much of the time

i love FFA  i wish more people did the population is dying,. thanks for the kind thoughts man.

Yes I agree with you FFA population is gradually dropping down. Also they havent announced yet FFA in Blops 3. And i just dont see my self playing any other mode.

Yes I agree with you FFA population is gradually dropping down. Also they havent announced yet FFA in Blops 3. And i just dont see my self playing any other mode.

no ffa?  then i aint buying the game, except for the campaign then ill return it.

Tbh I always play tdm. I think apart from the niche game modes and objective based modes, they all play pretty much the same. Obviously you get more parties/clans playing objectives. Only difference i think between tdm and FFA is FFA requires a higher skill level, better aim and quicker target acquisition. You can't sit back and pick people off in FFA really. Just my opinion obviously

Tbh I always play tdm. I think apart from the niche game modes and objective based modes, they all play pretty much the same. Obviously you get more parties/clans playing objectives. Only difference i think between tdm and FFA is FFA requires a higher skill level, better aim and quicker target acquisition. You can't sit back and pick people off in FFA really. Just my opinion obviously

Thats a interesting point of view. One thing I would mention is that in TDM you have to deal with sometimes 3 target coming form same direction all form opposite team having one target you. Those situation 1 v 3 ect. take a lot more skill to handle I think. Where in FFA sometimes you just have to get lucky cause any engagement is 1 v 1 even with 3 people in the room.

https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/gameclip/c4c2d762-ad52-4c7a-bae5-a11003da3444?gamerTag=BENORMOUS&scid=53290100-a465-4ad1-bcbb-e05d342dd077

If it's ok I thought I'd post this clip I got whilst using 2 sensitivity tonight,not played this game for a while as I've been playing gears and my shot was awful so dropped it down to 2 and was so steady all night just a little slow trying to turn on people

https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/gameclip/c4c2d762-ad52-4c7a-bae5-a11003da3444?gamerTag=BENORMOUS&scid=53290100-a465-4ad1-bcbb-e05d342dd077

If it's ok I thought I'd post this clip I got whilst using 2 sensitivity tonight,not played this game for a while as I've been playing gears and my shot was awful so dropped it down to 2 and was so steady all night just a little slow trying to turn on people

3 sensitivity is actually way too fast for me im so used to 2 now ,ive even dropped to 1 low sense it helps even more especially when ive played a long time and get tired. ill post another video in a little while.

Archived