Trace question

Murdoch

I was playing cod aw from Chicago suburbs where I live. I like connecting to the server in Texas, it just plays better for me. Anyway I was having trouble with a couple of opponents being slightly ahead of me. So I used the trace feature, which I don't know if I ever used before. I noticed the route went from Texas to New Jersey to somewhere in Europe, than to me in Chicago and back to Texas. Would I be at an even bigger disadvantage being the point of connection directly after coming back from Europe? Thanks.

Hello there.

That is actually very common. I have seen it mu self in games many times and i have seen other people mentioning it.

Buddy wheter it is disadvantage or not if he is not the host you xant stop him connecting to that dedi. It is his route that his internet choose to take and theres nothing we can do about it. Until he becames the Host

Like all the admin's have already said,ignore the trace feature.I play on a dedi where the trace route goes all the way to the UK and back and it still runs pretty smooth.

Archived