No cloud settings

kizvandutch

Hello there.

It means that you are runing the most up to date version of proper location of host palyers etc.

The bleeding edge takes that further but in this same sense. So to sum this i always keep both ticked to ensure i have the best possible expirence.

sorry for some reason i read that you asking for auto cloud.

So you cant really go without out the could settings as the locations of host ips etc that is essential for geo filter to work are all storage in could. In the early days of this router there was not like this. But again if you out to remove the could the goe filter would not know where the host are etc and therefore you would not be able to filter effectively.

To sum up i cant not run the could because the main feature of this router is base on info storage in the could. 

There will always be a cloud that set's the geography of dedicated servers but if you turn off the auto cloud you can then pick which version of the cloud (age) you want from the drop down list.

Buddy the colud settings on netduma have nothing to do with how the Aw servers are playing. Those dedis are run and maintained separately.

Could settings are simply aadrres book where you keep them so that while you search for games using geo filter you have them in right places. Could storage them along with the location to ensure usa players plays on usa eu players plays on eu etc.

I may make some further things but I think the main porpuse is that stated above.

Archived