wow

dominican_3niz

Probably some people will disagree with me....

SO watching AW when some skilled players like you buddy are taking a full advantage of movements its amazing i think in my opinion its the best COD to watch grate players play the whole movement adds such a skill gap and allow you to do such maneuver that just makes it amazing to watch. Optic Scump have sad that as well the COD AW its the game that he had the most fun play due to the Movements that actually adds such possibilities and skill gap.

Now one very important thing in this game is Being on target. In order to have a grate hit detection You have to be perfectly on target all the time and that my friend its not a easy thing to do in AW but you are amazing at it. And i think its a main factor in this game its so easy to get of the target just slight dash to left or right and you are of etc. I have notice while i play many times i am like i was on target but my bullets didn't reg. Then when i watch my game i can see i was slightly off.

Probably some people will disagree with me....

SO watching AW when some skilled players like you buddy are taking a full advantage of movements its amazing i think in my opinion its the best COD to watch grate players play the whole movement adds such a skill gap and allow you to do such maneuver that just makes it amazing to watch. Optic Scump have sad that as well the COD AW its the game that he had the most fun play due to the Movements that actually adds such possibilities and skill gap.

Now one very important thing in this game is Being on target. In order to have a grate hit detection You have to be perfectly on target all the time and that my friend its not a easy thing to do in AW but you are amazing at it. And i think its a main factor in this game its so easy to get of the target just slight dash to left or right and you are of etc. I have notice while i play many times i am like i was on target but my bullets didn't reg. Then when i watch my game i can see i was slightly off.

and is wear cuz i allway get connected to the same hots but now is just better,, host is like 3 hours from me 100% of the time

Archived