30-4 Bal of Duty

lukasz

Great Vid !

Hey, what are you optimum settings for AW on the Netduma for smooth gameplay? I'm on PS4

e.g. ping assist, geo-filter, strict mode tick/unticked?

Can you help?

Thanks  :)

Thank you buddy. 

I will be home late tonight so will try today if not tomorrow will post here my exact setup as i haven change it in a long time and i just dont remember

Great Vid !

Hey, what are you optimum settings for AW on the Netduma for smooth gameplay? I'm on PS4

e.g. ping assist, geo-filter, strict mode tick/unticked?

Can you help?

Thanks  :)

yeah it would be deffo cool to know how your setup. Also maybe a pic of your geo filter to see how your home location is set. Obviously no one can replicate the vids perfectly just through settings as individual skill is also a factor but it may help :)

Also do your games play this way consistently?

Sure guys will post a proper setup ether today or tomorrow.

You have to bear in mind that this games are best i have.

This game does not always play like that .

I have a lotof WTF moments. I do rage quit lag etc. But with the duma its hhavens better than it use to be.

Before duma not even once i hada game like this one above.

Sure guys will post a proper setup ether today or tomorrow.

You have to bear in mind that this games are best i have.

This game does not always play like that .

I have a lotof WTF moments. I do rage quit lag etc. But with the duma its hhavens better than it use to be.

Before duma not even once i hada game like this one above.

Cool, No worries dude. In your own time. Yeah my experience is the same you describe too. Things have deffo improved for me, although i never get scores like that lol "more deaths and a few less kills haha".

I love watching all these video's. Not so much the ones that get put up on youtube every week, but the ones by forum members i have been really enjoying. I think maybe because i see you guys as like real life gamers and normal people :)

buddy i feel you.

I am this same way. A lot of the time my aiming its far away from being on point. As well a lot of those games people are not best opponents so i take advantage of it. Buddy i am just a average gamer its pretty much as many games i get wooped as I am wooping others. And that's all down to my skills,

Now the set up.

1. I have a Virgin Media router set to Modem Mode only and that is connected to R1. From there I run ALL of the devices through my R1 both wired and wireless.

2. Host Filtering Page

1443729964-U331.png

Yes i do. Buddy ps4 records last 15 min of game play so you have to press share buton once its very important to press once after you finish a. Good game and the wait abit and choose save then go back to dahsborad of ps4 and then go to AW ICON and scroll to related items or something like that and there you have you vids you can export them to usb

Well first off defently avoid anything for Ireland. Now the Netherlands uk and sometimes German host are included in that so there fore fairly small geo and 3 areas with dedis included no lobby boting and dicent ping.

Do you always usre this set up for any cod game? Will you be doing this for black ops 3?

I'm guessing Ireland must be bad ping/hosts?

I might need to change mine then as I've got all UK and Ireland included.

Yebs aw i always play like this.

Ireland's just like you sad. And for bo3 beta i played first few days only on uk dedi and ir was horrible then i played on Netherlands only and it was amazing.

Archived